Chapter 6: Again

"Lemme guess." Stella remarks as she enters the door to my house. "You had the dream again, didn't you?"

I roll my eyes.

"That's what you told me to do, wasn't it?" I tell her "Want anything to drink?"

"Soda, and make it snappy. We have alot to talk about."

With that, Stella rushed to the couch and awaited her ice cold soda. As I opened the refrigerator, I wondered what conversations were about to take place around the corner. This girl is a girl of mystery. She can give you advice that seems terrible at first thought, but ends up being an amazing idea that shouldn't have been ignored. What advice could she give this time? Ask someone else? Go take some time off? Talk to my parents about it? Or maybe she tell me to.....

"Talk to Souta about it."

"WHAT?" I jolt away from, dropping the soda. She instinctively caught it and laughed as she opened the can.

"I've told you this before." She begins "Repeated dreams aren't to be ignored. It's most likely a vision. So if it is, the best bet is to ask Souta about it. Who knows, you two could have had the same dream."

Talk to Souta about it.

She wants me to talk to Souta about it.

I know her advice usually turns out great in the end, but this time I feel it could go wrong.

Terribly wrong.

I respond. "There's no way I can do that."

"Do you really have a choice?" She mumbles, quickly drinking the last portion of her soda "Setsuka, you've been at this whole dream nonsense for an entire week now. I think it's time that this stops, and I believe the only way you can feel comfortable about it is asking Souta."

There's no way I can do this.

"There's gotta be some other way." I remark, causing her to jump off the couch.

"I've told you my advice." She responds, trailing to the door. "You can take it or leave it."

Honestly, she's right.

I don't want to stay up for more days and nights.

I don't want to be haunted by this question anymore.

I need help.

And she's offering it.

It may be crazy, but it's y best option.

"Fine." I tell her "I'll ask him."

Stella smiles. "Good. It'll be fine, I promise."

"What makes you say that?" I ask her laughing.

"My advice always turns out good. Just watch and see."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Woah there, twice in one day. I'm sorry, I was in a good mood. I couldn't stop myself! :3