Here's To Us

We were behind stage after watching the Golden Goblets

We were behind stage after watching the Golden Goblets. I was putting on my lipstick in the mirror when Puck said, "Those Golden Goblet mad girl singers were way better than I thought they would be."

"Are you high because I couldn't hear their instruments at all." Brittany said, and I laughed.

"Alright guys listen up. Don't let them get into your heads. Okay, stay focused on what we do best." Mr Schue said.

"Show circle time, come on let's huddle." Artie said. I got up from my mirror and went into the circle. I was beside Blaine and Kurt.

"Okay, Finn you wanted to start us off." Mr Schue said.

"Yeah, I know it's kinda short notice but after the competition Rachel and I are getting married. At the justice of the peace at the Lima minister." Finn explained.

"And there will be some light refreshments afterwards. My dad's And I were rolling finger sandwiches all night long." Rachel told us making me chuckle.

"With everything that has happened lately, we thought a lot about what Mr Schue said. We didn't wanna wait anymore. We just wanna live everyday like it's our last. So, we wanted to thank a lot of you guys that were supportive of our decision to get married." Finn told us.

"And for those of you who maybe weren't the biggest fans of our impending nuptials we thank you Also. So, after we win, we would really love it if all of you would come to our wedding."

I clapped after Rachel said that and there were some whoops. I was happy for the pair.

"Bring it in." Mr Schue said. I placed my hand in the middle along with everyone else.

"Aaaaaaamazing!!" We shouted and lifted our hands up in the air.

Regionals watch out because the New Directions are coming your way.

••

Rachel:
I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise

Rachel with New Directions Girls (Santana):
To fly
To fly (Uh, yo, yo)

Artie:
I used to think that I could not go on

Santana:
I wish today it would rain all day
Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away

Artie:
And life was nothing but an awful song

Santana (New Directions Boys):
They got their guns out aiming at me
But I become Neo when they aiming at me (If I can see it)

Blaine (New Directions Boys):
Me, me, me against them
Me against enemies, me against friends (Then I can do it)
Somehow they both seem to become one
A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood (If I just believe it)
They start coming and I start rising
Must be surprising, I'm just surmising (There's nothing to it)