Chapter 18- It's Not Your Fault

Since it was only early afternoon me and Tris were going to meet with the others. We were going shopping and like the girls they all are, they agreed to come, with a full knowledge that we would be shopping in girls clothes shops.

I think they secretly love it.

I still haven't spoke to Brad so I'm hoping that we might be able to have some time to talk about it. I'm hoping I can calm him down and that he will believe what I'm going to tell him.

James seems okay now. I spoke to him on the phone while Tris nipped back to his house to get his phone. I did it while he wasn't here just so I could ask James if he's mad at Tristan without Tristan being here. Thankfully, James isn't mad at Tris and he never was but he was just frustrated at the time and that's why he seemed to be. And when he ran out he was catching up with Brad but then it turns out than Brad wanted some space so he walked away on his own.

I hope Brad is okay and he didn't do anything stupid.

I'm sure he just went on a walk to clear his head and calm down a bit.

Connor was fully up to coming and he understood about it all once I explained it. He kept telling me it wasn't my fault and I guess it wasn't my fault really but at the time it seemed to have been.

Like I said I only texted Brad because I didn't want to just ring him and tell him I wanted to explain to him in person.

Me-

Brad as you're coming today, I was just wondering if we could have some time on our own so I can explain things. I'm sorry x

I was hoping that he would reply to my message but he didn't. I'm not even entirely sure if Brad still will be coming shopping later today but I'll just have to wait and see. He needs to come. I really want him to come so I can tell him everything because Brad is important to me and I don't want to loose such a good friend over some stupid tweets on twitter.

I need to stop day dreaming and actually get ready, otherwise I won't know if Brad turned up or not.

I decided that getting ready to see my friends is better than daydreaming. Well it is when shopping is involved! Nah I'm kidding, I love them really.

---

After 5 minutes, I was dressed. Today I decided to wear my red and blue flannel shirt with black skinny jeans and my all black converse.

Collapsing onto my bed, I grabbed my phone, to find out if Brad had replied to me or even read it for that matter. Just my luck, he has read it but hasn't replied.

It really annoys me when that happens. Whether it's mid conversation or the start of one, or even just a random text to someone (which is what this was), and it annoys me too much. I mean I thought people were polite these days, and then they don't reply to texts.

Like this time when I went out with these lovely people. We had a good night watching a movie at the cinema so I text them like: thanks for a good night, I had fun, it would be lovely to see you again some time!:)'

I sent a smiley face and everything and I got completely ignored by all of them! It's like they just read it, yes it would be lovely to see me again some time, and blanked me!

Oh well.

So anyway, back to Brad. I'm not mad that he hasn't replied to me but the least he could have put is 'okay see you later'.

Half an hour later and my hair is dry, and slightly wavy, my mascara is on, and my leather jacket is waiting for me to put it on, which is currently on the bed.