one

"Happy birthday to youu," his mom and friend finish, making Louis' face flush red in embarrassment.

"Thanks," he mumbles, blowing out the candles.

"Did you make a wish?" he nods, quickly trying to think of one when the Gucci skirt comes to mind.

He went shopping with his friend just days before and spotted the article of clothing. He kind of hoped he would get it for his 18th birthday, but since his family doesn't approve of his style and well, since it's a Gucci one, he didn't get it.

-

"Nialllll," Louis whines, plopping down on onto his bed, his friend sitting down next to him.

"Louiss," he sighs.

"Remember that blue skirt?" the blonde haired nods.

"Wan' it." he pouts, making Niall chuckle.

"I would buy it for you if it wasn't that expensive, find a sugardaddy or something." he smiles, shoving Louis' shoulder.

"You think I can find one?" he curiously inquires, looking up into Niall's blue eyes, seeing them widen.

"Wow, no, I was kidding-"

"No, I want the skirt." he shakes his head, biting his lip.

"I won't let someone use you." Louis sticks his tongue out before going to the App Store and starting to type away.

"Aren't using me if I allow them to." Niall furrows his eyebrows.

"Louis, that doesn't even make se-" he's being interrupted when the smaller boy points at the screen.

"Look, there's an app. Niall!!" Niall groans.

"You're unbelievable." he looks over Louis' shoulder when he fills his information in.

"Hey," he taps a picture of a gorgeous man, seeming to be in his early thirties.

"No," Niall grabs the phone and deletes the app. "this is what we're not gonna do." Louis reaches out for his phone but it's no luck since he's so small.

"He was beautiful!!"

"Yeah, and sixty." Louis finally reaches his phone and takes it back, bottom lip sticking out in sadness.

"Thirty," he shoots back, pouting.

"Just get a job, Louis, you're eighteen." the brown haired boy fumbles with his phone. "Anyway, I've gotta go, my mom is freaking out." the smaller lad slowly nods, standing up.

"Wanna go to the mall tomorrow?" Niall asks while getting up.

"Sure," Louis smiles, walking down the stairs with him.

-

"Where do you wanna go first?" Niall asks his friend, he shrugs and starts walking down the mall, eyeing the shops. He enters Forever 21, Niall following behind. "I'm gonna go to the male section, yeah?" the brown haired boy nods, fumbling with the hem of his shirt.

He starts making his way through the clothes when he's being pushed. He stands up immediately, wrapping his small fingers around his hurting arm. "Zayn," his eyes wander around the store, desperately trying to find his friend.

"What's the fag doing here? Oh wait you're in the female section, probably shopping, right?" he throws his head back, Adam's apple bobbing up and down while laughing loudly. He takes a string off a hanger, dangling it in front of the boy's eyes. "For your gay ass." he throws it against his chest, the undergarment falling to the ground.

"See you at school," he half-laughs, half-threatens before walking off, although Louis is slightly relieved the bully didn't do much this time, a tear still rolls down his cheek. He takes the string off of the floor, decently putting it on the hanger and hanging it back in place before walking around the shop, trying to find his friend.

When he finds him he anxiously taps on his shoulder. He turns around being his excited self, a big smile plastered on his face. It fades when he sees two watery blue irises, his eyelashes even longer now with the water clamping them together. "Hey, you okay?"

Louis clears his throat, trying to find his voice. "Yeah, can we just please go? I'm tired." he practically begs him, small shoulders slumping. Niall immediately knows it's serious, and when Louis doesn't start talking about it himself, questioning it wouldn't help.

Instead he pulls the boy into his arms. "We're leaving," he tells him, exiting the room with him. "just gotta take a piss first, be back in a second." he smiles carefully.

Niall wanders off to the toilets which leaves Louis by himself, the boy walks towards the Gucci store, coming to a halt in front of the glass and fixating his eyes on the beautiful piece of clothing, sadly smiling.

He stands there for a few more seconds before a hand comes to rest over his hip and a mouth comes up to his ear, thinking it's Niall he doesn't move, wanting him to know he isn't scared.

But when a deep voice tickles his ear he jumps, "pretty skirt, isn't it?" he looks down and turns around, getting the ring clad hand off of him.

"Y-Yeah," he breathes out, taking in the beautiful man standing in front of him. His soft curls are beautifully resting around his perfectly scalped jawline. Louis' eyes wander up into his emerald green eyes, his eyebrows resting above them, drawing together in a frown. The man's lips part slightly, his tongue darting out and wetting them.

He's wearing a formal suit, tall legs carrying the expensive material, folded just above his Gucci rainbow loafers. He looks so intimidating the younger boy has to look away.

"I should probably go." he mutters under his breath, walking towards the toilets and running into a stall before locking the door, feeling the man's eyes burn into his body the whole way.

"Holy shit."