•First Meeting•

Note: I am editing this story that most likely had: spelling errors, missed-punctuation, etc. I will also be editing and/ or add more detail to the story for a better understanding.

Please note: I am trying my best to use past tense for Lanas parts and I think we know why.

It was a sunny day. The birds are singing, a breeze is blowing. It was fairly empty at the city, which making it a lovely day for a walk!

There we had Albert and Lana that were holding hands as they walked by buildings, Albert had been complimenting to Lana the whole time.

Of course this made Lana blushed, soaking in all the affection she was given.

She placed a hand on her cheek "Oh stop it Albert." she said dreamily.

Albert laughed, distracted by her. What he didn't notice was that he was about to walk into a pole.

Suddenly SMACK! (A/n Brought to you by Albert smacking his lips).

He crashed into the pole, head first.

Albert fell back onto the pavement, he groaned in pain while rubbing his head.

Lana got on one knee, as she placed a hand on his head where a bump was forming.

"Albert!--" She exclaim "-- How is your head?!" She said wearily.

Albert didn't respond right away, instead he looked up at the pole.

The pole it moved.

Wait, it moved, did he hit it that hard?

Albert shook his head and looked at the pole again, standing still like it always was.

He swore he saw it moved.

He blinked twice, then gasp.

"Didn't you hear me?! I said why did you dump into me?!" The pole... exclaimed...?

Albert was ataking back, he looked at the pole wide eyed. Then he looked at Lana with a surprise expression.

Lana looked at him confused, but also concern.

"Albert are you okay-" She tried to ask him, but was interrupted by Albert grabbing her arms. His face was close to Lana's face.

"Did you see that?!" He exclaim as he pointed at the pole.

Bewildered, Lana looked where Albert pointed at, to see what he was talking about. Of course she saw nothing but the pole.

"No?" She stuttered out.

Albert knew he wasn't crazy, he got up and walked over to the pole.

"Hey, What are you doing?! The pole yelped making Albert face towards Lana pointing at the pole.

"See that?! It talked!" Albert yelled bringing in attention from passengers passing by.

Lana looked at Albert, confused what he was talking about. Not to mention getting embarrassed from unwanted attention.

Albert had no chance in convincing Lana, he placed a hand on the pole.

"H- Hey, what are you doing?!" The pole yelled, turing red.

How can a pole turn red?

Albert turned his head to the pole, then back at Lana like he was trying to prove a point.

Lana gotten up at this point and walked over to Albert. She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We should go home." Lana said, dragging Albert and walked away.

Albert let her drag him, he turned his head to the pole. Watching the pole getting smaller and smaller.

A/n so um... This is a thing I'm doing XDDD