2.

~2 weeks later
Dee pov

"Get up dee."said jermaine.I did the middle finger.

"Come on,dee.today is friday
You can sleep in tomorrow."I sat up.i rubbed my eyes.

"I am trusting you to drive yourself to school today.".he toss the keys at me.don't feel like driving.I shook my head.i toss it back to him.

"Dee stop playing I need to go to work.meet at the studio after school."he toss the key back to me.he left my room.I walked to my closet.yeah.hoodie day.it is.I put my gap hoodie on and random jeans.I tied up my Jordan when my phone hesitated.it was a text from Latto.

Lattoemknow:meet me by my car
Dee:k

I grabbed my headphones.I left the house and hop in my car.I drove to school.I park my car.I started walking to Latto car when I saw ji talking to someone.please don't notice me!please don't notice me!I walked pass them to latto car.latto was sitting on the hood talking to mani.I walked up to her.

"Sup dee."said Latto.I waved

"I wanted to you to my sleepover tonight."she said.I nodded.

"I will text the details."I did a thumbs up.

~later
Nova pov

I was staring at the natural girl in front of me when my phone vibrated.it was latto.

Latto:stop staring at dee.its weird

I turn around to look at latto.

"Really?"I mouthed

"Its true."she mouthed back.I rolled my eyes.I turn back around and continue to do my work.when latto text me again.

Latto:are you coming tonight?
Nova:who going?
L:Roscoe and mani
N:no thanks
L:dee is coming😏
N:I might go.
L:see you tonight.

Then bell rang.I left class when niqo ran up to me.

"Aye bro.ji locked lyric in her locker again."said niqo.i sighed.we ran lyric locker.I pick the lock.

"Thanks nova."said lyric

"I thought I told you tell a teacher when ji mess with you."

"I was going to but ji shove me in my locker."Said lyric.I shook my head.

"I see you guys later." I started walking down the hallway someone ran into the side me.I fell down.it was dee.she look at me with a apologize in her eyes.she look behind her.she took running again.i dusted myself off.she is in a rusj to get to class.I saw ji and key running down the hallway.why they running?I look in the direction they are running in.its probably nothing.thos idiots probably running from the assistant principal.I went to class.

~later
Dee pov

I pulled up at the dance studio.gina the secretary waved at me.I waved back.I went to my brother class.he was teaching preteens right now.

"Hit 4.head down 5."said jermaine.I sat next to the speaker.i texted him.

Dee: can go i to a sleepover tonight?

His phone ding.he look at me.yes.I want your attention.

"Work on that 8 count."he said.he walked to me.he look at the message.he shrugged.

"Okay.I am cool with that."he said.what no questions?no interrogation?i got confused.

"I trust you."well okay.I did the deuces.

"Later."then I left the studio.I went home.I went to my room.I took a shower.i put on a tank top and minnie mouse sleep pants.i put on my black hoodie.i grabbed my charger and put my headphones on my neck.I drove to latto house.I knocked on the door.latto answered it..

"Come in."she said.I walked in.I followed her to the living room.it were mani,flau'jae,abd Roscoe.I sat next to flau'jae.

"You want to play cards?"asked flau'jae.

"Dee,don't!she is a card shark."said Roscoe.

"Shut up.you just mad that i win all the time."said flau'jae.I nodded.we played speed.I won't twice when nova walked in.

"Okay.now we can actually start the real games."said latto.we played uno.Roscoe won the first round and flau'jae won 2 and 3 round.

"Okay.we need a new game before they win everything."said mani.

"Sore loser."

"let's play truth or dare."said nova.

"No last time my phone got destroyed."said latto.

"I say I was sorry."said mani.

"Come on latto one more time."said Roscoe.

"Fine.if you don't want to do a dare or truth.the person have take a spoon of mustard and hot sauce."said latto.everyone agreed.latto gave me some paper and pen.

"Roscoe you go first."said latto.

"Latto,truth or dare?"asked Roscoe.

"Dare."said latto.

"I dare you to balance a book on your head while standing on one foot."said Roscoe.she stood on one foot while mani place a book on her head.

"Show off.$said Roscoe.she took the book off her head and sat down.

"Okay.dee,truth or dare?"asked flau'jae.I wrote 'dare.'

"Umm.I dare you to drink  hot sauce but as shot."said flau'jae.latto got a shot glass.flau'jae pour the hot sauce in the small shot glass.I took the shot.little hot.then I wrote 'mani truth or dare?'

'Truth."said mani.I wrote 'is that your real hair?'

"Yup."he said.

"Nova,truth or dare?"said latto.she smirked.

"You know what I will take my punishment right now."said nova.

"Nova let my girl ask her question."said mani.

"Fine."said nova.

"Truth or dare?"asked latto.

"Lord help me.dare."said nova.

"I dare you to umm........hug dee."said latto.how is that a dare?

"Okay"said nova.he walked to me.I stood up.he hugged me.I hugged him back.his heart Beat fast.I slightly push him back.he let go of me.Latto smirked.