Day 2

I woke up as early as I can to jump in the ocean, it was even like I have forgotten the splash. I found A whale in the deep, I was so excited because I love whales and it was the first time I saw a whale. My friend came to me and found another whale which was bigger than the whale that I found l, then I had a shower with the whales water that he shot from his head and all landed on me , now I don't need to shower at home when I finish.Juat kidding I just need to shower.Then I dug in the sand to make water in side the tunnel , and in each end there is a 10 cm castle. My friend dug a while in the sand and put me in it ,my whole body was covered white sand so I decided to take a dip in the water to see the fish and wash out all of the sand. Evening came and this time we tried to build a kite, we had sticks, a rope and we had colored tissue paper . We finished building it then we flew it . It was going well until one stick fell.The kite fell in the water , I needed the things that are on the kite to use it for something else. So I dived in the ocean, I saw a turtle on it the kite,the turtle dropped the Kite on the ground I went down to get it but I saw an angler fish it had sharp teeth which are sharper the swords. So I tried not to get bitten by the anglerfish I dodge the angler fish and got passed the angler fish. I was safe but there was blood on my hand because a sword fish charged in my hands.I went to eat kfc but it was not better than the McDonald that I ate yesterday. I went to to shower and when I cleaned my hands there was a huge cut on my hand from the sword fish , I went to the doctor and said "You will need surgery on your hands." I was afraid because I now it will hurt so much.