In a dark green jacket and jeans pair with a ankle length boots. She was ready to go. Twisting her hair into a bun. It was early the weather was nice and birds we're chirping in the trees. Slowly and shaking to death yet excited her legs became weary for being nervous about her score. Determined she kept her optimistic and never giving charm, looking at the white board with the numbers of the students that passed. Clutching her ticket number, breathing heavily and pushing others students until they'll find their number. She gave up almost when she angle her head higher, she couldn't believe it. She hadn't even notice that she was biting her nails and she wasn't supposedly was going to do her childish ways. 

"I've got in?" She murmured to herself then found herself jumping and screaming in joy. Great news she was one of the top notched. She promise not to faint but calling Christopher about the news was a horrible idea she can't even speak properly.

"Gggg---raeeet..... Naeeeewsssss eeee innn? "

"You've got in? "

"Yeqhhhhh... "

"I'm so proud of you honey say what come at my office today. There's nothing much to do and we can celebrate in. But right after your tour in the school don't skip it trust me you don't wanna be late in class or got lost don't we?"

"Okay daaadd... I'll stop and bring over a cake alright? "

"Okay honey you know where David told you to go right? "

"I know.... I'll see you later dad. "

While have a small party with her father in his office some of his friends congratulated her and she made an online chat with her family back in the Philippines. It was really a stressful day.

The next day was the first school day and she didn't want to be late. About thirty minutes before her school starts she even pleaded her dad to drop her very early which he can't answer no. Those pleading eyes of a six year old daughter he was saw was still there left him defended. Same ankle high brown boots but she wore a comfortable long sleeve blouse and black pants. As her hair was half tied with a ribbon.

'Maybe I'm having a hard time moving on with labyrinth cross playing ..." She thought well today her outfit made her looks like a goblin queen if she wear a leather jacket but that will be the nest coming of days.

"Yeah I got the first row! " Funny cause it didn't really matter at the students. Slowly the students we're now all present and their professor has now arrive and school bell has already rang. All attention was in her. Long locks of black hair as night that framed her face. Gleaming eyes, rosy cheeks and lips. All was inherited from her mother's blood of Filipina and Chinese then her Latin blood from her father. Which made her skin fair, natural and morena but it became more whiter and paler because it was cold climate and she doesn't go out that much without her strict and loving father. Irresistible that was the word for her.

They admired her sophisticated and beautiful face. Boys started winking and whispering her name. Girls were now judging her.

"Good morning my fellow students thank you for choosing Glasgow as your university and I'm pleased to meet all of you."

He was already in his twenty five years of teaching so he was definitely a professional. Emily who was listening to him probably the one person listening to him.

"Let's start our introductions starting with you Miss? " he glanced at her and smiled. While her mind was saying why me? Trying her best not to be weird or maybe she watch to much drama in television especially mean girls she didn't want to be stick in that.

"Good morning everyone I'm Emily Luzviminda and I'm currently from the Philippines and I am happy to be with you all. Thank you. " shirt words we're enough for everyone to really know her.

The granddaughter of a famous chef, former diva now a business woman or CEO of one of the major rising companies in the Philippines and yes the last name proves it all Luzviminda which means the daughter of Christophe Luzviminda. One of the favored designers of the queen and anyone related to the Queen was almost like the most popular person.
They even thought she was Hawaiian or Italian but she's not.

The introduction continue until a girl was caught creeping late from the door. Professor Charles was not please but hearing her excuse made her through. He'll forgive her if she introduce herself. Red curly hair like Merida but it was braided loosely, soft green eyes, full lips and fair skin. She wore a brown knitted sweater and a pair of jeans to pair her sneakers.

She swipe and asked first to Emily.
"Mind if I sit here? "

"No I wouldn't it'll be nice to have a companion. "

"Me too I think well just get along well

"Hello everyone sorry for the fuzz I became lost in the campus. I'm Amanda Livingston from California and starting today I'm your classmate, thank you. "

They both get along just fine and professor Charles just finished his topic and made them choose a study partner for the next week's test. Since her class is only half the day and she finish lunch with Amanda in the cafeteria. Even Amanda became interested in joining her language class which was a couple of blocks away from the university. Both strolled on the streets to kill off time and entertain themselves since there was still time before she will be picked up but she already informed her dad about a friend and made sure to tell that it's a she so he wouldn't have suspicious. There we're puppets, painters, musicians, performed and statue like people and many more in the streets of London. Suddenly a paint dropped on Amanda's hair which was kinda sticky.

"Ughh...?? "

"What is it Amanda? Is it raining?"

" No! Something just drop in my hair. " she was disgusted first but it was just paint.

"Paint? "