Her Decision

"Buenos Diaz, Christophe how's your vacation? " a husked and Hispanic voice have vibrated in the phone that Christophe's phone. They both talk in the line.

"It's been great dear brother. What can I be of assistance? "

"An old friend needs my help and I believe your the right man for the job. He's a pop star in London by the way."

"Who may this old friend be? "

"He's young but he's courting my daughter right now. "

"I'm surprise you let Monica have a boyfriend. "

"I can't still believe it, thought I let her have one and he's a good man. "

"Do I hear wedding bells dear brother? "

"Oh no, not yet until I agree but it's still complicated. "

"Say hello and congratulations to Emily for me and I have a surprise for her too. "

"What could that be? "

"It'll be there late in the morning or next the shipping was late but don't worry it's not going to explode. "

"It'd better not or I'll kill you with the same way! "

"Hahahaha good one brother. Bye for now I have duties to attend to."

"Goodbye CEO of Showoff! "

"You too Charmer! "

The call ended and he stuffed it back to his blue suit. A girl in a white puffy ball gown was walking
towards him.

"Dad is everything okay? "

"Yeah it is sweetheart. Uncle Antonio just called to congratulate you and his gift is going to be this late morning or tomorrow. "

"It's fine dad come join us we're starting dinner now and mom wants to dance with you more after."

"Let's go now precious?"

"Absolutely"

He gave out his hand as his daughter place hers and they both walk along towards the dinning hall outside with an open sky above them. Arches of pillars stood with flowers everywhere especially lilies where placed. The theme was almost all white, gold and silver like a queen. Everything was magical that night.

Summer breeze was up, there we're tears and laughter at long last senior years we're over, so as her surprise party from her father. All is left is to prepare for college and see life through it but Christophe has expected more for his daughter's life.

'Simon Thatcher a.k.a the man who's courting my niece and wants my help of designing his pent house in London alongside the Queen will be needing some assistance with an upcoming renovation in the palace before that is a meet up with Adrien Agreste about the vacation house in the northern England. Dear me I have no time left for my daughter.'

Christophe thought and paused himself in the couch.He was in his light textured yellow shirt with shorts just above his knees. It was hot and the humidity was making it worst even there's an air con but it can fight the heat off. Thinking of going to the pool can't be done. Last there was a bit of disaster when a case of beer was accidentally knock off the pool and the servants are cleaning now.

It was late in the morning almost time for lunch. He was an early bird so was Sarah but the poor woman was having a hangover so was Emily and is still asleep wearing her dress in her bedroom. Everyone was tired and Lola Liby had it worst she was admitted in the hospital an hour ago after having difficulty in breathing. Sarah was left alone and couldn't tend her mother but Jeff and his wife Mi have look after the woman since their kids and baby were fine.