" Why you looking at me like that " Lexis said laughing walking to him and holding him looking up at him. " So you telling me you never did that before " Kentrell said and she just laughed in his chest shaking her head.  " No ".

" Take this shit off you got me horny now " he said tugging at her clothes. She rolled her eyes and doing as told. " But baby we going watch a movie ? " She asked and he just mumble " Yeah ". Knowing he lying, his mind wasn't on that right now.

They both got into bed and Kentrell was kissing on her neck and lexis was biting her lip putting on the movie. " Put that down.. " Kentrell said dragging his words trying get lexis to put down the remote.

" But baby I thought we was going watch a movie " She said grasping as he suck on her titties.. Kentrell was so horny and he just wanted to rip up her insides. He ain't had none in a minute.

He mugged her as he came up from the covers and grabbed the remote while fast forwarding the movie. " What You doing, you skipping everything " Lexis said in her country accent and that just turned him on more and he was trying so hard to control himself. " You saw the beginning so I'm going to the end, see it's over now come on " He said throwing the remote anywhere on the floor going back under the covers going down on her.

He spread her legs kissing on her thighs and he knew that was her spot other then her back. Lexis breathing start rising as her stomach went up and down. He sucked on her lips leaving hickies and she arch her back gripping the sheets. He did the same to the other and spread her lips seeing her neat freshly waxed pink pussy.

He licked it one time and she winches.. he licked his fingers playing with her clit and sticking two fingers inside her. She cliches his fingers and he continuously to going in and out of her playing with her with his thumb. She gasp biting her lips trying hold her moans.

He start licking on her then he got aggressive biting on her but it felt good. He went faster on her clit while going in and out. " Oh.. babe I love youuu.. " Lexis moaned loudly, she didn't care what she was saying right now.

She tugged the sheets tight as her legs start to shake and he didn't stop. Her toes start curling up while her legs shake. She tried to run away but he had a tight grip on her body. " Fuck baby I... i can't hold it " she said as her body was moving out of central.

Her juices was everywhere while Kentrell spelt his name in it sucking up all of it. She start whining her hips on his tongue and she felt it in her back that she was finna cum.

" Ouuuu... it feel so good kentrelllll " she moaned out as her body was heated, she couldnt hold it no more and she cum all in his mouth letting out a long scream. She breath heavy laying back.

He came up to her and he tongue kiss her while he had the cum in his mouth and he passed it to her and They still was going at it. It was just a sloppy kiss and he swallow the cum along with lexis. They pulled away and looked at each other.

" I love you " He said looking at her and she smiled and kissed him. " I love you more babe " she said playing with his hair. He sat up and grabbed the covers throwing them.

Lexis thought they was done but it was only the beginning. Kentrell knew exactly what he was doing but she didn't know.

" Nigga what you doing " She said looking at him sideways. " We Finna fuck what you think " he said pulling her legs getting on top of her. He put her legs on his shoulders as always.

" But I'm sore baby " she said lying cause she knew Kentrell finna tire her ass out. She wanted it bad as him but she was scared. She don't know why but her heart was beating fast.