Hi~

Soooo made this story because lately I have noticed a change in Lee Donghyucks or Haechans mood and behaviour.

I know people do change as they mature and I have seen many idols grow up in front of my eyes such as the rest of the Dreamies and other idols who started out at a young age, but I have never seen such a large change before.

He looks so tired and quiet and almost lonely which is the completed opposite of what he is actually like.

Seeing some of the backstage footage of them filming Go made me realise how serious this might actually be. He looked so dead. He didn't have the normal bright look on his face, the mischievous smile and the sparkel in his eyes. He looked so dull and it hurt to see him like that.

I noticed he has looked like that a few times before and now all I do is worry for him. I know what it is like to feel that way so I pray he doesn't fall into a deep depression. I hope he is okay.

This story explores how Donghyuck might be feeling at the moment. It walks threw his emotions and feeling.

This is also so people can maybe grow some awareness of Donghyucks new behaviour and see that he has changed because I honestly feel like I am the only one who has noticed.

Anyway, thanks for reading this book, it was quite nice to write despite the fact that it has quite a hard story line.

I also just wanted to add that when he (Donghyuck)  says "you" he is referring to all of NCT not just Mark. Specifically in chapter 4 where he is talking about how he has lost the feeling of touch, he is referring to the 6 Dream members. Each sentece correlates to each member and only the first one is about Mark.  I thought I would just point it out since this isn't about romantic love, it's about friendship.