Chapter 2: The Reveal

The piercing eyes of the individual that stood in front of Shikamaru was no longer the once hyperactive smiling child he once was. No. He was... a demon. He did see a hint of humanity left over in those bloody eyes, it was faint, but it was there. Soon, the Fox Teen grinned even wider and a dark chuckle left his lips. "Haha~ Looks like you do remember, huh? Even though you and me never really talked." Shikamaru's eyes slowly looked away now and gazed around the area before answering in return. "I did at least try, while most were banned by their parents or too scared to even consider it."
    He narrowed his eyes a bit at Naruto. In return, Naruto just narrowed his own eyes. The pale and ripped up clothes boy slowly turned himself around to face the other more clearly before grinning again. "Ah... very true~ I may have been pushed aside all the time, but I got my revenge on those." This caused Shikamaru to furrow his eyebrows in confusion now before asking this regreting words, "What do you mean by that..?" This earned a small and dark chuckle to arise from Narutos throat, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them again. "Well~ Lets just say~ I showed them what they were waiting for. They wanted a monster and that's what I gave them~"
   This took him a minute honestly to comprehend what the other meant, but then it clicked. "...No way... You didn't..." The rouge Uzumaki began to grow a quite larger sharp toothed grin, a menacing one at that. "Oh, but I did, Shika~" A dark chuckle left his lips before he cooed out a deep purr like noise. Shikamaru couldn't believe this.. Naruto, killed. Harmed others. Was he wrong to actually trust him or give him a chance? This was something that even Shikamaru didn't even know how to answer really. He slowly narrowed his eyes at the Uzumaki, a nervous sweat going down his face a bit. "...Tell me, why did you commit these acts?" He asked softly and Naruto just seemed to grin wider and even chuckled yet again at the others question before answering in a darker and more raspy voice, "I told you already, idiot. They called me a monster over and over. They pushed me around, called me worthless and that I should end my life. They told me that I wasn't supposed to be, that I needed to die. So, when the weak human that was of Naruto gave in. He and I became we. We made a deal. No one can push us around now. We showed them a TRUE monster." When he spoke however, he did have a hint of sadness in his tone. He was actually rather sad about his past. He was tired of it and honestly, he even tried to commit suicide, but Kurama wouldn't let him die. Not because he cares for the boy, no, he did it because if he died, then that means he died as well. For a moment, Shikamarus expressions showed more sympathy towards the Uzumaki. "...You could have showed them in a different way, Y'know.. you could have shown them that YOU are the bigger person.. and that you are not who they said you are. Right now. This.. you are letting the villagers be right. They made you who you are now, not who you want to truely be." Shikamaru spoke from the heart, but still had a rather serious tone. Naruto on the other hand seemed to faulter for a brief second, his eyes flickered with a hint of sadness and his expression dimmed to the depressed state, but he simply shook his head and regained his sense. The Blond narrowed his eyes and growled a bit again. "Oh yeah? Well tell me. Why the hell should I try my damnedist to be accepted while all I get is hatered?!" He grew more hostel as an odd red chakara grew around the boy, emitting a boiling like noise. Shikamaru didn't seem to like this one bit. When the others expressions faulted that one time, he will remember that. His defence grew as he pulled out a Kunai Knife, in case the other attacked. "...." The ravenette didn't know what to say it so right then. He grew a nervous sweat before speaking again. "...Naruto.... I know what you went through wasn't the best... but you have to know that it was the past! You can't just think that the rest of your life. Do you see what you have become? You ARE a monster now. Not because of anyone, but yourself." His words seemed to cause the blond to furrow his eyebrows now and glance down. He was... confused.

||• Hey everyone! Sorry for that long wait! I have lots of school and life things I was doing and I like to make sure what I give y'all is at the least decent content. If you want, you can comment some story's you'd like to see more of. Whither it being SasuNaru, NaruHina, NaruSasu, ect. Just tell me! ^^ Well, have a good day and Chapter 3 will come soon! I love you guys! ||