2

Still Delirious' POV
I woke up and went throw the hall to our living room/kitchen and started making some toast, as they finished cartoonz came down the stairs, smiling big. "What's piped you up?" I asked him. "OHM'S ALIVE!! He texted me this morning!!" I was surprised and happy my close friend was alive."you know where he is?" I asked hopefully handing him two waffles. "Yeah, he said 'me and some friends are going to (insert random bank name)' THE ONE WE NEED TO GO TO!!" He said his tail wagging behind him. "Cool, you think he still wears his mask to?" I asked, "let's hope so! That's the only way to know who he is." I went up stairs and got changed. 'I wonder if his friends are nice?' I thought to myself. "Let's go see your boyfriend!" I yelled , running out the door once hiding my animal extras. "Hold up!" Cartoons yelled, catching up to me, we made it to the bank. I looked around for ohm, "he must be late, come on let's get out our money for this place." I said, cheering up cartoonz.

-time skip coz long ass line-

As we finally reach the counter a loud bang was heard, since very fue people where hear now it embassy easier to see the robbers masks, an owl , a pit bull, a monkey, a gorilla, a cheetah, a white tiger, an eagle, a bunny and a hawk . "Get on the ground every one!" The gorilla said, we did as told. The bunny went to the owl and whispered something in his ear, I owl looked over to us and looked back at the bunny nodding. They took everyone's valuables except mine and cartoons. I thought, the realised. 'Ohm is a criminal?' I thought, the owl looked over to me, "how did you figure that out?" He said, I shrugged. Looking over to one of the knocked out guards, a taser was by him. 'Stealth mod' I thought,As I summoned over the taser. Someone stopped it. 'Shit' I thought as I looked up, it was the ohm, "come on Del, you really think I would fall for that again?" He said, referring to when I would steal his food when he came over. "Hey this isn't food this time." Cartoons seemed to of figured out who it was and whispered. "Honey bun?" Loud enough for me and ohm to hear. "Cartoons? Cartoons!" Ohm said hugging his boyfriend. "I thought they killed you!" "I thought the same of you honey bun!" Cartoons was crying tears of joy, I smiled." Aaawwww I ship it!" The cheetah said. "Same!" Said the monkey in a high pitch squeaky voice. "Not now, ohm pick up your boy friend and best friend and lets go!" The owl, said, picking up two mini guns and handing one the gorilla, and giving everyone else a RPG and shotgun. "LETS GO!" The pit bull said, and Irish accent prominent. "Ok come on to the car." They said, "pretend your scared, we are putting unloaded shotguns to your head." Ohm said, me and cartoons nodded, I didn't have to act that much cos of my mask, but the police know I'm I 'good guy'. "We have two hostages! We aren't afraid to shot em if you don't let us to our vehicle, the hawk said with an Irish accent also. We started to walk to the car the police's weapons on the floor. "Ok you two in the back!" Ohm yelled, pretending to be threatening. "Ok, now bye officers!" The white tiger yelled, 'should be interesting.' I thought as they drove off with us.

-time skip to destination-

As we reached our destination, cortoonz ran and hugged ohm. "I THOUGHT THE SCIENTIST'S KILLED YOU!" He yelled, crying ohm took off ye bunny mask to reveal his eye mask. "I would never leave you alone in this world!" Ohm said. "And you h20 delirious owe me waffles!" "NOOO YOU REMEEMBEEERED!! Hehe it's good to see you two ohm." I chuckled hugging him. "Now that's done you wanna introduce us to your friends ohm?" I asked, "oh yeah! Del, cartoons meet my friends owl vanoss , pit bull nogla, monkey lui, a gorilla Basically, cheetah miniladd, white tiger wildcat , eagle moo and hawk terroriser!" Ohm said, pointing to the masked men. "PST- ohm they hybrids two?" I asked, "yeah they are don't worry bout that!" He said, I sighed. "I'll take that as a note also dose no one know of this place?" I asked them. "Not a soul." 'Wild cat' said. "Thank god." I said, finally relaxing."why?" Vanoss asked me. "Cos that means they won't find me!" "Who?" "The police when they find the corpses." I answered, the room was silent except from cartoons chuckles. "What? You surprised?" I said, holding up noglas shotgun, he looked at his hands and then looked back at me. "How you do dat?" He asked. "Simply like so." I said handing him back is gun. "Hu?" He said, before I telekinetically picked it up and brought it over. "As I said, simple." Giving lui the gun. "Cartoons?" Ohm asked, looking at his snickering boyfriend. "S-sorry it's just funny as hell!" He said snickering. "Buur, this place is cold!" He said, summoning fire in his hand, sending it to the fire place. "COOOOOL!!" Basically yelled, huddling by the fire. "YOU GUYS CAN STAY!" Moo said, while hugging terroriser by the fire also. "Hey as long as moo's happy I'm happy!" He said hugging back. "I'm thirsty from that fucking heist and yelling at you dumb fucks." Vanoss said in a scratchy voice, I handed him a cup."what's this for?" He asked. "This." I said "wh-" I interrupted him by putting water I summoned in the cup."you get why they call me H20 delirious now?" I said, everyone but ohm and cartoons were in aw."*face palm* I told you one power infront of others!" Ohm said, "looking" at me with covered eyes. "Eh I can't help it!" I said, while flicking water at wildcat and miniladd to get them back to earth. "Hey!" They said in sink. "What? get outta lala land will ya!" Nogla said, hugging Lui from behind while watching the tv as the news of their heist leaked to social media. "BREAKING NEWS!! The BBS gang have struck again this time kidnapping and most likely killing two people. Here are some people on the seen." The news lady said. "I was just deviated! Cartoons was such a nice kid." An officer said. "I other words  the man know imply as H20 Delirious has been found to of killed over 200  people in los santos." The lady said. "Well they did that fast." I said, taking a sip of miniladds cola. "Over 200 people! Nice work!" Then the news brought up a picture of me.