Abhi showed the direction. She went to the bathroom. As she was tired by the long journey, he thought to give her a super coffee, he went outside to bring milk packet.

Alarm 7:50 AM🔊

Anand got up with a thunder like jerk. He searched for Abhi and observed someone is there in washroom and thought that was Abhi. He thought to come from the station before Abhi comes out..😜. Soon he took his mobile and jumped out. He saw Abhi in the corridor, coming to the room. He ran to him and informed that he was going to pick up his sister and within a second he is in the auto...

Abhi Mind voice : This stupid fellow is not even listening my words. Arey, his sister is here only and how can he find her in the station.

Abhi is continuously calling him but Anand being in a useless hurry, not responded. He gave coffee to Anshu, when she got ready. She is sitting near the window and reading a Sunday magazine. Abhi also went to other room and got ready.

 Abhi also went to other room and got ready

After the failure of one hour search operation, Anand called Abhi

Anand : Yera!! Anshu is missing..😟 Wait wait, may be she is not coming and trying to make me fool..🤔

Abhi : Ahh!! Like brother like sister. My fate..😣 How can she get her attendance there, when she came here before you started to go there??

Anand : Whatt!!??

Abhi : Yes, she already fooled you, She lied her train time. She came to our room just before your marathon.

Anand : Sadist sister..😕!! Okay you both get ready and come to Hanuman canteen fast. We can eat Pesarattu upma today😘. I will be there within 15 minutes.

Abhi : I remember you didn't brush your teeth in your hurry..

Anand : Dirty dude. Bring my toothbrush and toothpaste then..😤 Bye..😠

Soon Abhi informed Anshu and they both were left to the canteen by auto. Abhi don't know what to talk and how to talk, that's why he kept mum through out the auto journey. The trio had their breakfast and the brother and sister duo talked to each other like one of them are leaving for another country tomorrow. Also, the duo fought with each other in the canteen itself as if one of them is leaving for another farther planet tomorrow..😂

After their completion of eating lunch, snacks and dinner with the duo's silly fights and Abhi's soft smiles, Anand and Abhi took Anshu to the railway station and made her settle in her reserved seat and they both gave send off to her as the train is about to move.

Night at 10:40 PM..

Abhi is going to bed and turned to Anand. He saw that Anand's eyes are getting wet and immediately went to him.

Abhi : Enti raa, emaindi??

Anand : Really, I love this day after many many days. I'm so happy that I spent the best time with my devil chelli today after a long gap. I like pulling her legs, I like teasing her for the fun but I wish I can do anything for her happiness as far as I'm in this world. I love my chelli ra, she will not look good in tears..😘

Abhi chuckled at his brotherhood and said him to sleep now. He too went to the bed but kept thinking about his first meet with Anshu. Firstly, he got upset with his behavior today because he didn't talk to her properly. Secondly, he is thinking about this brother and sister bonding and their love behind this all fights, quarrels and teasings..

He don't know why but he felt super happy while thinking about this siblings and their affection..😍

There Anand is watching Abhi's smiles and observed that there is something fishy

There Anand is watching Abhi's smiles and observed that there is something fishy..😉

Pranulove💝