Henry bowers

Song- colors by Halsey

Everything thing is blue....

I was running home I just found out Henry was cheating on me with Greta, I was walking into school when I saw them.....

His pills, his hands, his jeans.......

He was kissing her agents the lockers and all his friends were cheering him on telling him that Greta is better than me in all ways.....

And now I'm covered in the colors pull apart at the seams.....

When he finally pulled apart from Greta he saw me and tried to explain it was all a miss understanding...

And it's blue-ooh-ooh-ohh....

"Y/n.... it's not what it looks like really she came onto me I swear!".....

And it's blue-ooh-ooh-ooh....

"Really henry I don't believe you it seamed like you were in joying your self so I'm just gonna go" I had said in a hushed tone ....

Everything is grey....

"No y/n don't go we can talk this out really"he had said grabbing my wrist ...

His hair, his smoke, his dreams.....

"I really don't want to talk right now so please let go" I had said with tears dripping down my face......

And now he's so devoid of colour he don't know what it means.....

He let go of my wrist and I had ran out of the school crying but I kept thinking to myself......

And he's blue-ooh-ooh-ooh.....

'What if he didn't mean it, what if he didn't want to hurt me' but I pushed those thought out of my head....

And he's blue-ooh-ooh-ooh.....

I kept running to get home and to try running away from what Henry did but the only thing I was close to was home but nowhere near far enough from what Henry did.....

You were red....

When i finally got home I ran straight to my room and cried about all the great things Henry and I did together....

And you liked me, 'cause I was blue'.....

Our dates to the movies, him staying over, him protecting me, him cooking for me and other great thing.....

Cause you touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky.....

I knew what I was getting into when he asked me out but i didn't expect him to go this low.......

Then you decided purple just wasn't for you...

I had to sit and think then I realised i just wasn't for him.

Hey I know iv been posting a lot about to bowers gang recently but I think their personality are interesting and should I do Henry's PoV of what was happening I think that would be cool but idk so let me know if you guys would like it