Bill Denbrough

Warning this chapter has swearing and bulling
Y/n'a POV
I was walking down towards my locker trying to avoid Henry and his goons then someone tripped me up I looked up to see no one other thank the man himself bowers "well well well what do we have here little y/n?" He says towering over me "no-nothing" I said stuttering "right now you sound like that little stuttering freak" he said with An evil smirk " bill is not a freak he's a way better person than you!" You practically yelled "oh the little kitty has some claws wouldn't it be a shame if something bad happened" before I could reply Henry had already started kicking and punching me I curled up in a ball on the floor wanting it to all stop I starting crying the pain was that bad "can't even take a punch you lit-" before Henry could finish his sentence someone punched him.

Bills POV
"Come on dude you need to ask her or I will she's a fine girl" Richie said with a big smile on his face "sh-shut the f-f-fuck up" I said punching his arm lightly "well how are you gonna ask her?" "I don't kn-know yet" after that we made it down the school to our next class then we hear someone crying"that's y/n!" I said to Ritchie so we both ran Down to her to see bowers beating her up seeing this filled me with anger I had to do something this was y/n after all so I ran up and punched Henry in the face causing him to fall off y/n and make his lip bleed then I started kicking him how could he do this to sweet y/n!

Y/ns POV
I slowly sat up to see bill kicking Henry "bill he's not worth it" I said putting my hand on his shoulder "b-but he is he h-hurt you!" He snapped "please bill stop" I said with tears welling back up into my eyes bill noticed it and stoped he walked over to me and helped me up and gave me a hug "I'm re-really sorry y-y/n" he said shaking I'm my arms
"It's fine bill but why did you do this for me ?" I said still hugging him "it's bec-because I really like you y-n" as he said that he pulled away and gave me a soft kiss I was shocked but kissed him back, soon enough he pulled away he was blushing quite a lot and so was I "I'm sorry I didn't mean to i- " I cut him off by giving him a kiss I was shocked I did that so I quickly pulled away "bill I really like you" I say blushing "y-n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked without stuttering "of course billy" then we kissed again to the sound of Richie clapping me and bill both broke away laughing.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked this I will update later

Word count 499