Intro

Everyone has demons inside of them, they just don't know it. Some people do. Some people are born a demon. I am one of those people, pure demon. Or so I thought it turns out my mother was a demon in the human world and my dad was a human. Together they had me but my dad didn't know what mom was until I was born and saw the demon he created. My dad was also an exorcist, so when he found out he had to kill my mom.

Mom was lying dead on the floor when my dad walked over to kill me smiling, but when he pointed the gun at me I smiled. After that he shot himself for punishment of killing his wife and trying to kill his own daughter.
So there I sat a crying and unaware baby, when my demon powers started to surround me and comfort me.

I am a water demon, that means I can control water with my hands and mind.

Besides that night I grew up some what normal. I went to school, but didn't have any friends. I kept to myself because I know I am a demon an I don't want to hurt any humans around me.

I lived alone in my parents old home, it was peaceful there but also quite lonely. But one day some other monster payed me a visit. I killed all of them. That's when I realized I wanted to become an exorcist.