Pink Haired Perv

Hoshi

After what happened with Yukio last night I stayed up the rest of the night thinking about what he said, I guess I can be very wishy washy with my emotions, but that's none of his business and anyways it's my first day on the job and I will not let him or any pudding cup ruin my pay day!

I determinedly slam open the door to my room and barge down the hall to get whatever is making that amazing smell. I continue walking down the plain hall til I reach the dinning hall.

I swing open the double doors, sit my butt down at the nearest seat and await my food. After a few minutes of waiting in silence Rin finally pops his head out of the kitchen and brings me a plate of food which I devour in a matter of seconds.

"Fanks for da mewl," I say as I choke down the last of whatever was on my plate and leave the dinning hall passing a tired, glassesless Yukio on the way.

"Hoshi was that you?" The tired Okumura questions making me stop and look at him confusingly.

"What kind of question is that, of course it's me!" I spaz hitting the brown haired idiot over the head causing him to stumble forwards.

"Well at least you're in a good mood this morning," he mumbles before finding his way to the kitchen. Then I proceed to Naruto run down the halls while the two of them weren't watching as I make my way to the campus of the school.

I gwak at the oversized school in front of me and wander closer to the main building. As I pass a bench with three boys siting on it I hear some mumbling about me, so I turn a face them.

"Is there something wrong?" I sass them as the pink haired boy at the end of the bench stood up only to drap his arm over my shoulders.

"Well you see I was just telling these other gentlemen that I thought you were smoking hot!" He exclaims as a little bit of blood rolls out of his nose. Disgusted, I pinch the sleeve of his jacket and remove his arm from around me.

"Sorry about this perv, don't worry he's harmless. But if he gets handsy just give him a good slap," the guy with a brown and blonde mohawk scoffed from the bench as he watched his friend strike out on me.

"Thanks for the tip, I'm Hoshi Tamura and you three are?" I ask looking over the odd bunch of guys in front of me.

"I'm Bon, this is Konekomaru, and the perv is Shima," Bon said pointing to a short guy with large glasses and a buzz cut and the pervert.

"Cool, well I'll see you guys around," I say walking away from their little group and into the giant building.

This school has everything! A gourmet cafeteria, a grand entrance hall, and huge classrooms! My old crap school could not even begin to compare to this bad boy!

Anyways, I got my schedule and attended all my normal classes, but at the end of the day when the final bell rung, I had to use the special key Mephisto gave me to get to the cram school.

You can use this key on any door in the school and you will be transported to the exorcist cram school. Your classroom is number 108.

Remembering what he told me I snuck up to a janitors closet, as to not draw attention to myself, and unlocked the door using my key. I walk through the door and find myself in hallway that looks like one of the corridors from Hogwarts that had a rainbow vomit all over it.

The click of my shoes echo through the empty halls as I look for the class 108, then I see it out of the corner of my eye, room 108!

The grip on my lesson plans tighten as I open the classroom door and walk inside.

"Hi, class I'm your new combat instructer and I-" I stop midsentence when I see the three from earlier.

"Oh shit,"

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a long time

(*cough cough* 8 months)

But here's an update!!!!

New chapters for other stories will be coming out soon!

Bye