Day 32

Hey there! This is going to be the awesomazing 1st monthsary finale!!!! So this is finale or monthsary, I'll place 3 short quotes, oh and, from now on we'll start a new thing, to place just short quotes to make it different....so, I'll place 5 Quotes, 4 short, and 1 long... guess...and long explanations! 💴💵💷💶💳 cool, for all pf you! In this monthsary you'll not only have food, but money...hehehehe...

So here are the quotes:

"Time is Gold."

"Love is Blind."

"Nobody's Perfect."

"Hold on, pain ends is what Hope means."

"Yesterday is the past, the future is tomorrow, and today is a gift, which is the present."

So five quotes!

Lets start with time is gold. I know everyone knows this, and can explain this but I'll still discuss it with you...so time, is just like gold, very important, because time is the whole day we have, without it, we will not take life easier, and time is also a treasure, it makes things happen, and has power to make things and other, you know what I mean, a very easy...🎸🎸🎸we need instruments for this monthsary, we had enough extra food! So thank you, next quote gives another instrument, musical:

Now lets go with love is blind, or your favorite...why is it blind? Because whenever we fall in love, we always experience the same thing...to love without looking at the inside, just the outside and first sight or meet. You are blind because you don't see him/he clearly, 100%, in order to not be blind, we must study the person clearly and 100% first....🎷🎷🎷 oh yeah, loved this musical instrument!

Lets proceed...to my favorite..nobody is perfect. Remember all is equal. "Perfect" is such an unbelievable word for me. If you think someone is greater than you he has a weakness, and it is worse than you, and you have a strength stronger a bit than him/her. And if you think you are worse than someone, think again, you have a strong strength that can beat others, even if you have many weakness, and those weakness are strong and have a benefit....see....how imperfect....zi love being imperfect...by the way when your perfect, it will be boring, you know ehy? Because you get everything, there are no more challenges and fun because you don't have weakness, so it's more fun to be imperfect. 🎻🎻🎻 violin oh yeah! I loved being imperfect...we should all love to be imperfect....

Now, lets try discussing with the true meaning or acronym of hope, Hold on, pain ends...wow, what a wow! It is right because when you have a lot of hope, you hold on, and don't ever stop believing in yourself, and you can resist the pain...see, that is hope, it is very important...for those hopeless people, my advice to you is remember: if you hold on and don't give up, pain will end easily...oh, and that advice is for everyone too...🎺🎺🎺 i love this instrument too!

And last, long! If we have three, past,future and our present today...we must make it important...present is a gift which we need to treasure, tomorrow is our future we must have been ready of, and yesterday is the past to always remember and learn of...you get that? So these three are very important...🎤🎤🎤 we need mike!

So happy monthsary to us! Hope we all have an awesomazing day always!!! 🎨🎨🎨 we need to be creative so last thing we received for monthsary days are these paint materials, and since we are starting a new month, we'll be starting to be awesomazing!!!! AWESOMAZING, EVERYBODY!!! By the way, I'm sorry to tell you this, but we're gonna kinda stop this quoting already...a month is enough...but on my next part, I'll see if people will agree to start over again, for a new month, or just leave it to 32 quotes...I promise, in my pledge that I will not, I will never forget all of you my friends!!!! You made me feel more comfortable...and the happiest, so really thank you!!!! 🎁🎁🎁