Chapter 9- The wedding (part 3): The big day

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @IffahMughal  because we have been desperately waiting for this wedding to happen. And to @drlee2535  as an apology for making you wait for so long.

__________________

Chapter 9 the wedding part 3- the big day

The material of the wedding dress that Ma Ji Young picked for her was soft against Sun Mi's skin as she tried it on in the luxurious trail room of the department store. She observed herself in the mirrors, which gave her the view of her entire body and how the dress looked on her from every angle in the reflection of the wall length mirrors all around her. The mermaid gown, the dog demon had chosen for her was extremely elegant and luxurious. It fit Sun Mi very well even though it was sleeveless and something Sun Mi would never wear she just wished her friends would like it enough on her so that she could go home already. The monk had tried on seven dresses before this one and none of the dress seemed to be the one for her they said.

She walked out of the trail room unsure of how they would react to it, hoping they would say this was the one. The three girls stopped talking and turned their attention to Sun Mi as soon as she walked out of the trail room and put their 'critique' mode on. Well, at least Ji Young and Eun Ha did anyway, Ha Na just sat cluelessly and nodded her head at everything Eun Ha said.

"Oh perfect!" Ji Young exclaimed clapping her hands at the sight of Sun Mi, a look of hopefulness started to bloom on the monk's face "The details on the dress is just so gorgeous, and turn around Sun Mi." Yes, she and Ji Young were on first name bases now, the monk complied to her friend's wish, turning around to give her a view of the back of the dress which was the main attraction. The back of the dress was see-through and designed with patterns of vines and flowers which consisted tiny gems.

"But..." her but made Sun Mi scared as she waited for her to finish "What do you think Eun Ha? Not the one for our Sun Mi, right?" she finished while Sun Mi waited anxiously for the red head's response, who was still judging the dress with a finger on her chin and a thoughtful look on her face.

"I totally agree with you Ji Young, the dress is gorgeous but not the one for sure." she finally said and Sun Mi turned towards the girls with a sour look on her face.

"Can't I chose a dress for myself now?" Sun Mi pleaded with her best puppy dog eyes but it only worked on Oh Gong it seemed because he friends remained unaffected by it.

"Never, the two you have chosen for yourself was literally the most hideous thing in the entire store," they said at the same time making both Sun Mi and Ha Na freaked out on how similar the two of them were sometimes.

"Ha Na, you haven't said anything. What do you think? Do I look pretty in this one? I could wear this to the wedding right." The monk asked the ex-demon in the hopes of escaping the two fashion extremists.

"Ah, yeah." the dark-haired angel said unintelligently "You looked pretty in everything you've worn up until now," she added unhelpfully when Sun Mi stared her expectantly.

"Pick a dress for me. You haven't picked any dress for me yet. Maybe the one you pick will be the one." Sun Mi told the angel before Eun Ha could order her to put on the next dress, which she was already holding in her hands to give to Sun Mi. Ha Na's face lit up at the suggestion and she quickly went behind the store to pick out the blingiest dress her eyes fell upon.

"Oh no. Keep it back from where you found it." Eun Ha said in her no-nonsense voice as soon as Ha Na came back with her choice of dress which made her look at younger angel crossly.

"Why? Sun Mi said she wanted to wear something I picked for her and I picked this one." Ha Na argued handing it to Sun Mi but Eun Ha snatched it away before Sun Mi could even touch the dress.