Chapter 7- The dinner party (part 1)

(A/N: song to listen to while reading the first scene 'when I saw you' by bumkey)

Jin Sun Mi opened her eyes to find him watch her intently with an amused smile on his gorgeous face, the sunlight in the room making him look radiant and god-like. He was sort of god, she remembered, had he been watching her sleep the whole night? She thought to herself. She found herself blushing at the intensity of his stare. She wanted to snuggle into him and sleep a little more but she couldn't look away. He was looking at her with so much adoration, it made her heart hurt. She was really lucky to receive so much love, no one has ever loved or cared about her to this extent. Someone who would do anything for her and looked at her like she more than anything in the world to him.

"Morning, beautiful." he greeted removing a lock of hair that had come on her face with his free hand, while her head head rested on his other arm. He had been holding her all night and watching her like he promised, she could tell. She felt bad that he stayed up all night for her, but was also in awe that he actually did stay up all night to protect her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked him using honorifics which made him chuckle, she was being flirty again and he really enjoyed it when she was like this.

"Because you are very pretty, it's hard for me to stop staring. What are you going to do, can you handle my affections for you?" he played along, and she beamed making his heart race. This woman was going to be the death of him, even with her bed hair he found her to be the most attractive creature in heaven and earth.

"You like me that much, fairy-nim. That you can't even look away from me. But what are you going to do if I don't accept your feelings." she said wanting to tease him a little as she touched his face, caressing his cheek affectionately.

"Well, I have no choice then, I'm going to chase you until you love me back."he said taking hold of the hand that's caressing his face and moving it away but she resisted and tried to touch him again but he flipped her on her back and pinned her hand to the pillow playfully, so that she wouldn't be able to touch him.

"But until you accept my feeling you can't touch me like that. Are you ready to give up already?"He was teasing her as well, if she wasn't going to accept his feeling she would be allowed to touch him.

She then tried with her free hand but he pinned that too, giving her a triumphant smile when she couldn't win against him. They were laughing at her failed attempts to touch him and she tried to break free of his hold but couldn't. She groaned after she failed, she was no match for him. Her groan suddenly made him realize that she was human again and he was probably hurting her and he quickly let go her wrists.

"Are you okay?" he asked her with concerned about hurting her, while the sam jang looked confused as to why he was suddenly being so worried. She felt fine, so she nodded but he took her wrist gently to see it slightly bruised because he had been so forceful with her.

 He had momentarily forgotten that she was no longer an angel. She was human again, very delicate, no longer as durable as she was and also very pregnant what was he thinking. It was true what people say he could be really thoughtless sometimes, he mentally scolded himself for being so selfish and not thinking about her condition.

He brought her wrist to his lips and kissed it, Sun Mi was still puzzled as to why he was being so gentle with her suddenly. He was usually quiet rough when he was being playful, it was one of his kinks and she found herself enjoying it. She actually preferred it when he was being rough but she would never admit it, because he would never let her hear the end of it and tease her about it all the time. But she couldn't complain about him being soft because then he was just super swoony.