"Get me another ass face. Don't eat my food" I tell him he grabs my another spoon.

"I'm surprised I missed you" he says.

"Who wouldn't. Mason missed me when I go to classes" I remark and Lila bursts out laughing.

"Bitchhhhh, TRUE" she laughs out.

I put my bowl into the sink after I'm done and turn to Lila.

"Let's go" I nod upstairs she gets up and we head up to my room. I drag my suitcase up the stairs.

"So! We're gonna look so cute. Seeing al the stupid ass hoes from high school. Aka Georgie cause I heard she went to school somewhere here so...and we need to look like fire" she says.

"Agreed" I nod. I grab my brow pencil filling in my brows. I put on some lip gloss and highlight to look fresh.

I search through my suitcase for some shorts or something summery.

I grab some regular jean shorts with an off the shoulder crop top that wraps around the stomach a bit.

"How's this?" I asked Lila she looks and her jaw drops.

"Bitch yes. You look like a snack" she says and I laugh.

"Thanks" I reply. I kept my hair out.

Lila wore a crop top with a maxi skirt. I put on my converse Lila wore her sandals.

~

We get to the beach and the fire was big and people were piling in.

"Maybe you'll find some hot guy" I nudge Lila.

"I don't know, maybe" he shrugs. It was still light out. But it was getting closer to sunset. In an hour or more. The weather was hot with a small breeze.

"Oh my god! I wouldn't believe it. Is that Mason Carter?" A high pitched. And very familiar voice said. Oh god. We all look up and there Georgie is in all her glory dressed in shorts that are cheeky and a tube top and cake faces with makeup as per usual. She had her hands on her hips and a smirk playing on her lips. I look at Lila.

She pretends to gag noticeably.

"Just literally ignore her" she whispers to me.

"I will until she does something to me" I replied.

"Obviously."

"You and Maddie, still geez. I really never thought you two would make it this far" she shakes her head.

"My foot will make it this far up your ass" I tell her. She laughs.

"You obviously still have no chill. No need to be a Bitch. I didn't do anything" she grins wickedly. I Was ready to smack that smile off her face but mason turns me in an another direction and we walk that way.

"You guys are annoying. And you can't hold me back from pouncing" I sing song annoyed.

"I wasn't doing anything. I was rooting for you" Lila says.

"Yeah Mason. Learn it" I tell him Lila laughs.

"We just got here. You can do it later" he tells me.

Mason and Luke say hi to some friends. Lila and I sit down on the logs that were in front of the fire.

"Maddie. Lila. It feels like forever" a girl from high schools says.

"Yeah, it has" I nod. It was Millie. She's nice. It's actually pretty nice to see the people. Even though I hated that school and half the people in it. It feels like I'm an old bastard.