42

I laid awake all night.

'Why?'

'Just-just planning'

Getting married some day would be very nice. But that's a huge commitment, and I'm not sure if I ever want to do that.

But I'm willing to take that chance with that commitment if it's Brendon.

But still, that's something I don't know if I'm going to be ready for, ever.

"Knock knock." I smiled and saw Tate standing in the door way of my room.

"Hey come in." I smiled as they made their way into my room and sat down on my bed. "What's up Tate?" I asked. They bounced their knee up and down.

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Do you and Brendon really care about each other?" My smiled fell as I nodded.

"Of corse we do Tate, why?" I asked sitting up my my elbows.

"I need some help." I nodded. "Could you two help me?" Tate asked pushing some hair behind their ear.

"With What?" I asked sitting up a little more.

"Could you two come to my school to answer some questions?" Tate asked squinting an eye.

"Uh, I mean probably. Why?" Tate smiled.

"Thank you!!" Then as soon as Tate had come into my room, they left.

"You're welcome?"

After Tate left I was alone with my thoughts.

That's never a good thing.

I sighed as I rolled over and closed my eyes trying not to think about Brendon. But he flooded my thoughts every night before I went to bed.

That's when my phone started ringing. I looked and saw it was Brendon. I smiled and picked it up.

"Hey," I said my grin wide.

"Hey Ry." I smiled and laid back down.

"What's up?" I asked letting my eyes closed.

"I was trying to sleep, but your voice was in my head. And I guess I had to hear it for real before I could go to bed."

Maybe I could get married, maybe I could make that commitment.

A/N
The only thing I did today was drop of my brother at my cousins house and yeah there isn't going to be any interesting a/ns for awhile bc I'm not at school and some of my frens are out of town
•Song Suggestion•: Hang Em High by My Chemical Romance
So yeah sorry this is a filler I guess? And yeah it's almost over :(
Also I just watched Ellen where she send andy through haunted houses and some of them were really violent :/
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~