-5-

"thank god it has a working bathroom!!"

You just finished going to the bathroom as the girls crowded around in there.

Takagi: we're gonna bathe, you three look for some weapons...  AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SNEAKING A PEAK AT US!!!

She slams the door as you stand with takashi and hirano slightly debating on sneaking a peak.  You three decide that if you wanted to live longer you all should do as she said. 

As you searched the kitchen takashi and hirano searched upstairs.  Luckily the apartment had plenty of food and water for at least another month.  As you walk upstairs you hear the sound of a door swinging open and see that takashi and hirano got the weapons cabinet opened.  You didn't know much about guns but you saw a shotgun, a sniper assault rifle, and another assault rifle with a bayonet attachment. 

"nice,  now we have good weapons to use. Also we have plenty of food and water. "

Takashi: sweet,  thing's didn't turn out that bad.

Hirano: right on that, now can you guy's help me load the magazines. There kinda a hassle by myself.

2 hours later

The girls had finished bathing and were already asleep.  You were laying on the smaller of the 3 couches in the living room across from shizuka,takagi,and rei.  Saeko was right below you so you were careful not to wake her. 

As you were about to go back to sleep you heard gunshots.

BANG

sounds a bit far off.  Not close to the apartment.

BANG

it sounded closer, as if it was down the street

BANG BANG BANG BANG

You stood up and waited fearfully.  You heard the shots along with the moans of them get closer and closer.  Suddenly it all gets quiet.  You breathe a sigh of relief and slowly sit down. 

Then the door handle rattles.  You freeze in complete fear,unable to move or scream.  Then it opens with a large person walking in covered in blood holding a small body.  It stares at you hidden behind a tactical mask.

Saeko suddenly springs awake and swings her wooden sword at the head of the person

Saeko suddenly springs awake and swings her wooden sword at the head of the person.  The person catches the sword and throws saeko back.  Then it takes off the mask revealing jason.

Jason: the hell is wrong with you!?

Saeko: sorry,  i thought you were one of those-

Jason: zombies,  yeah.  That's what this one thought before i saved her.

We stare at the little girl soundly asleep

Jason: she... Just lost her father.  I couldn't bear to see her die too.  That's what all the commotion was about. 

"don't sweat it.  You saved her. "

Jason smiles and places her on the couch.  Then he leans up against the wall.

Jason: lets talk more in the morning. 

You close the door, but as you did a small dog entered. 

"boy we sure are popular now"