Chapter 1

"Tris," Christina says calling my name. After I'm finished helping Hannah with her knife throwing skills I walk to where Christina now stands. "Hey Tris I wanted to invite you to play truth or dare and other games tonight. okay good be there!" she says walking off without me being able to respond. I shrug then finish off the few hours I have left instructing then walk/run to my/Tobias's apartment. When I get there Tobias is there but I don't know how because I left before him. "Hey how are you?" I say plopping down on the small two person couch. "Good how are you?" he asks picking me up bridal style. "Okay," I say as he sets me down. "Are you going to Christina's party?" I say a little unsure if I should have said that because I'm not sure Christina invited him. I am relived when he finally says "Yes." I sigh and drag myself to the bath room.

                                *~*

    Tobias and I walk in hand and hand. Christina cheers and I realize everyone was here and we were the last ones here. "Okay everyone sit in a curcle !" Christina says clapping her hands. "Okay this is called spin the bottle. One person spins the bottle and whoever it lands on they have to kiss them. I will go first!!" She spins the bottle and it lands on Eric!!! Marlene shoots a look at Christina. I swallow a laugh as she walks over to Eric and kisses Eric on the lips as supposed to. She sits down and Eric spins the bottle. It spins for a while and when it stops I have a look of disgust. Eric gets up and kisses me. After two seconds Tobias pushes him off of me. Tobias pulls me onto his lap I guess to prove something to Eric. Eric sits down and I spin the bottle. It takes a few spins before coming to a stop.  It lands on Uriah. I hop off of Tobias's lap and walk to where Uriah is sitting and he gets up. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him and all of the sudden he is kissing me back. I push him away and sit on Tobias's lap. He wraps his strong arms around me pushing me up against him. Uriah is still sanding and when he sits down he looks hurt. He grabs the bottle and I zone out not being able to see who it landed on.

  Why did he kiss me back? Does he like me? But why, he knows that I love Tobias?

    I'm parted from my thoughts due to Al taking my hands and lifting me up. He bends down and kisses me and it is hard. He crashes into my lips and I pull away sitting back down on Tobias's lap.

    "Okay so now we are going to play bed, wed, or dead," Christina says. She explains the game and I still sit on Tobias's lap. She goes first. "My dear friend Trissy Poo," I shoot her a death glare. "Wed bed or dead, Eric Peter and Al"

    It takes me a second but finally I say "wed-Al, bed-Eric, Dead-Peter." Eric looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows while smiling from ear to ear. Tobias looks

MAD and I lay back into him to comfort him. He wraps his arms around me keeping me still and in his lap.

    Its my turn and say "Will wed bed or dead, Lynn Marlene and Zeke." It takes a long time and he look like is fighting with himself. Finally he says " wed-Marlene, bed-Lynn, dead-zeke sorry man I love you bro but I'm not gay." Zeke seems to shurg it off. "Eric wed bed dead, Christina Four Tris," Will says. "Wed-Christina, Bed-Tris, dead-Four," he says and Tobias pushes me off gently and stands up looking at Eric. He gives him very dirty looks and sits back down and returning me back to his lap. I snuggle into Tobias and it is very comfortable. Suddenly I feel someone picking me up bridal style then I faintly hear Christina yell "we will finish this tomorrow same time at my place!!" Then I feel swaying and light but heavy footsteps. Then I feel a soft bed and I fall into a deeper sleep.

                               *€*

    Okay my first Truth or dare. I know there is not any truth or dare Action in this chapter but there will be in the next few and I know everyone is expecting Tobias to protect Tris but I believe people go way to far. €NJO¥!!!!