Realization

Okay. Wow. I'm very sorry. I have not written anything in 5 months!! That's really long especially since I told you guys that I would write more. I have told you before I don't like excuses so this isn't one. Its an update
Update:
So after I finished writing the last

chapter I went to a camp that didn't allow phones or and devices.
Immediately after I came back I started a band camp. I recently joined marching band and we had a camp during the summer then once school started back up again we had constant games and competitions. Well every other year our band has the chance to go to state. And guess what! WE MADE IT TO STATE MARCHING BAND CONTEST! We were so happy when we found out.
I now have a lot more friends since I spent a marching season with them and now I'm about to go on a Christmas break but first I have to go through dreadful finals.

So yeah that was an update on my life so far! I'm thinking about ending this book since the writing quality is terrible! Even the bonus chapters. Of course if I do make the decision to end this book I will post a final bonus chapter clearing up anything else.

Since I haven't talked to you guys in forever I want to know what's going on in your lives too. Feel free to leave a comment or message me because I'm always happy to learn

Update Update:

Wow it's been 3 years since I've been on my account or wrote or read anything like this. I shut it out after something happened with my account. Fun fact band yes we went to state and then again this past season so I'd say that's pretty awesome. But I quit band because the environment was toxic.

I've been reading all of this laughing because this is some kind of time capsule for me. But I realize I don't remember the characters as I had so if I even attempt to write something it won't be if it's best quality. This is absolutely crazy to me. But before I end this book I'd like to thank you all for the 18.2k, it's crazy now that I realize what I've missed. Thank you for reading.

I don't know if I will do much to this account or if I'll ever start writing again. I hope you guys can read this and try to realize how I'm feeling at the moment. So thank you Wattpad for the travel back in time.