The beginning| Chapter 1/intro

Back when pat was only 3 his father raxaphibion/rax thought 'ya know what I wanna do today? Taking over the world sounds like fun' and tried to kill queen Astrid her husband Kai and the Princess Jen...the royal family of the over world but of course his mother June was best friends with the queen and protected her and while doing this...rax tried to kill Astrid but June stepped in front and got stabbed and then she pulled the sword out and just stabbed him in the head. She was in the hospital for 6 days pat sat there every day. Then she woke up. Pat called the nurse but right before she flat lined she told pat "Stay strong my furious destroyer" then her heart stoped. At this point pat was crying terribly. I mean his mom just died so ya know.

7 years later (5th grade)
Pat's P.O.V.

I always am alone and get bullied because of who my father was. I got my looks from my father but I got my personally from my mother. And because I look so much like my father I wear a helmet to cover my face and am known as the weirdo. I was lost in my thoughts when I saw a guy push a girl. The girl had brown hair down to her hips she wore a pink dress pink flats and a pink bow in her hair. Princess Jen? The man who was insulting her had black hair was tall and was wearing jeans and a leather jacket over a white t-shirt. I ran over and picked up the Princess. And told the guy to lay off "What? Does the weak princess need help from a weirdo?" the boy taunted. The princess punched him and said "Did you hear the boy correctly? LAY OFF JACK!!!!!" he ran away "hey you're pretty strong." I told her "thanks for helping me back there" she told me "I'm pat" I told her "i'm guessing you know me but i'm jen" then the teacher called jen in...

Jen's P.O.V. (5th grade)

I was called in by the teacher "yes? What do you need ma'am?" I ask "your father told me to not let you hang out with that boy. His father was an evil man." she told me "His father isn't him and i'm tired of getting told what to do!" I yell "sorry ma'am" I apologize "go outside i'm calling your parents" she told me "yes ma'am" I then went back outside."

Dearest Pat,

for years after my parents took me out of that school and home schooled me I would secretly hang out with you. Well until we were 14 that is. That's when my parents found out. Now i'm traped inside my own home.
Love, Jen

And that's the intro for the story!!! And I also got this to work so i'm really happy!!! Did you enjoy the intro? Leave in the comments!!! As always CookieCat Out 🍪