Meeting again| Chapter 2

Jen's P.O.V. (when 17)

I haven't saw pat in 3 years but my mind always wanders to him. I don't know what that means. I'm a prisoner in my own home. Traped. "LIZZIE THEA I'M GOING TO BE IN THE GARDEN!!!" I yell to my guards as I start to walk. The cold air of that early spring breeze seems to pierce my skin as I walk to my favorite part of the garden. The pink tulips in the shape of a heart. As my guards thea and lizzie sit next to me. "Hey are you okay? You seem down" lizzie asks "I used to meet pat here" I told them "Oh not this again. You will find someone that is a right fit for you. And not him" thea told me "yeah but can I be alone for a bit?" I asked "of course" thea told me as her and lizzie walked back inside. Every year on my birthday there is one red tulip in the center of the heart with a note always from pat. My birthday is in a week and I will turn 18. Now every time a Princess turns 18 a special event happens. Every one in the over world gets a mark on there wrist that only one other person has the mach to. They're soulmates. Suddenly something caught my eye. A hole in the fence just big enough for me to fit though. It was hidden in the bushes and I can only barley see it through those bushes. And with that i'm outta here. I push myself through and then see someone leaned up next to a tree starring at a picture. (Pic up above)As I got closer I noticed it was picture of me and pat in a box. I remember that day that we used a box and pretended we were pirates and that was our ship. I noticed that the person was wearing a helmet. Pat's helmet "pat?" I asked he turned around and hugged me "JEN!!!" he basically yelled "I missed you" I told him he smiled at me before letting go. "Hey wanna go back to my house before your guards take you back?" he asked "What do you think?" he scratched his head and acted like he was thinking "yes" I told him. He smiled as we hung out and just talked ate and had fun. He then helped me sneak back into the castle.

Dearest Pat,

today was amazing. I didn't feel traped. I felt like I was a human and not an object stuck in a glass container. I can't wait to see your note but I can wait to see who my soulmate is. Unless it's it's you. But my parents keep pressuring me to find love. But I only want to be free. And you make me feel like that. Thank you pat.
Love, Jen

What did you guys think? Was it too sappy? But I still hoped you enjoyed it. I enjoy sappy stuff so I sure did. As always CookieCat Out 🍪