"Please, daddy. I need you inside me," I said.

Gerard spat on his hand and slicked up his length before circling the tip around my entrance, teasing me while I whimpered. Gerard entered himself inside me, grunting as he laid his head at the crook of my neck. I moaned softly when Gerard went in further before bottoming himself.

"I'm okay, daddy," I panted.

He nodded and pulled back, thrusting back in as I moaned loudly from the sudden movement. He kept pounding in me, moving angles as he tried to find my sweet spot; it wasn't long until he finally did when I cried out.

"Right there, daddy, right there!" I moaned.

"Mm, such a good boy for daddy. All right just for me," Gerard groaned, kissing and sucking on my neck as he thrusted in me.

My hands clutched on the blankets; the sound of the movie playing at the background; our skin slapping against each other as layers of sweat glisten from our bodies. I felt the small pit in my stomach as I felt myself getting close to the edge.

"D-Daddy, I'm gonna come," I said.

"Not until daddy comes first," he said.

Gerard continued pounding in me before he came. He sighed but kept thrusting, his hand reached to my leaking erection and wrapped his hand around it. He began to jerk me off at the same time of his thrusts. 

"I'm gonna come, daddy," I panted.

"Go ahead, baby boy. Come for daddy," Gerard whispered in my ear.

It wasn't long before I came and I sighed in relief as Gerard pulled out. He pulled up his boxers and sweatpants and got out of the fort before he came back with a cloth in his hand and cleaned me up.

"You can go to the bedroom upstairs and change if you want, baby," Gerard said.

"Okay," I smiled and nodded.

I went upstairs with my dirty panties and changed into something cleaner. I put on an oversized band tee that Pete gave me as a gift since it grown out of him, and I put on my black laced panties. I went downstairs but stopped when I heard Gerard speaking and I assumed he was talking on the phone with his fiancé.

"I miss you too, baby girl... I know I wish I could be there too,  it's just that Mikey needs me right now... yes, darling, I love you...and when you get home I'll shower you in kisses and we can stay up 'till midnight eating all the ice cream until our tummies hurt, alright, princess?" Gerard said on the phone. "I have to go now, baby, but I love you... Okay, bye bye, baby girl."

Gerard hung up and I went to the kitchen. I frowned slightly and he looked at me, smiling before it faltered.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Just a little tummy ache," I lied.

I know one of Gerard's rules was to tell him if something is wrong but I'm sure this is an exception. 

"Do you want some tea, princess?" Gerard asked.

"No thank you, daddy," I replied.

"Okay," he muttered, unconvinced.

"Can we finish the movie?" I asked.

He nodded with a small smile before we both went back into the living room as I went inside the fort. Gerard came in and I noticed he hasn't been wearing his engagement ring. 

"Are you cold, kitten?" Gerard asked, rubbing his hand on my thigh.

"No," I muttered.

"Okay, What's wrong, baby?" Gerard asked as he faced his whole bod towards me.

"Nothing," I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers. "Nothing is wrong."

"What's daddy's rule?" Gerard raised his eyebrows.

"To tell you if something is wrong," I said.

"Yes, darling, and I need you to tell me what's wrong," Gerard said.

"I heard you talking to Lindsey on the phone," I stated.

Gerard sighed and looked down before looking at me again. "I'm sorry, baby boy. But please, let's not ruin the weekend for ourselves."

"Okay, daddy," I sighed. "Can we go to bed?"

I crawled onto his lap and rested my hands on his shoulders. He smiled at me and stood up. He turned off the movie and T.V before he carried me upstairs to a master's bedroom which I assumed was his. 

He grinned at me as he laid me back on the bed before he began to tickle me. I laughed and squirmed from the touch.

"No, stop, daddy!" I yelled, laughing.

He chuckled and stopped, pulling away to strip his clothes off, being left with his boxers. I stood up and began to jump on the bed.

"I'm not tired anymore, daddy!" I giggled.

"Baby, if we sleep now then we'll have more time being together tomorrow," Gerard said.

I smiled and raised my feet, falling on the bed with a plop. I giggled and brought my legs up to my chest as Gerard smiled at me.

"You're so adorable," he chuckled, kissing my cheek. 

I giggled and laid back on the bed, pulling the covers up. Gerard turned the light off but I whined and he turned them back on.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I don't like the dark," I pouted.

"Just like Lindsey," he mumbled under his breath as he let out a low chuckle. "I'll get the nightlight."

I smiled and he walked out before he returned with a nightlight. Gerard connected the nightlight to the outlet and turned the lights off before he crawled into bed beside me.

"Goodnight, my Pooh bear," he whispered in my ear.

"Daddy, Don't call me that," I giggled.

"Okay, my pookie pookie," Gerard chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me, my back against his front.

"You're a silly daddy," I said.

"Goodnight, princess," He said one last time before we both fell asleep.