Chapter 2: Confronting Leafy

Coiny's pov

                I see Leafy walking around.I go up and ask her " Do you like Firey?" She said" No." I jumped all around in my joy. She asked " Why are you jumping around like you have been on acid for 5 hours?" I said,blushing a light pink,"I'm glad you don't like Firey because I love him." Leafy looked wide-eyed and asked,with a smirk,"Reeeaaallllyyy?" I said,blushing a bit darker pink,"YES!" She asked " Do you wanna know my crush?"I said, with a sly smirk" Yes." She said, a hot pink," B-Bubble." I said " Well it's about time for me to go but I'm gonna tell Firey that you are single but at the party that I'm gonna host, as you see Firey walking up to you, I want you to kiss Bubble. Then when he asks you if you were tired you're gonna say something like-" I took a breath and said in a girly-girl voice" No. Then you walk away all happy like while he stands there heart-broken." She asks"Why?" I say" So we can really sink the feeling that he's heart broken. Then he'll cry into my arms and I'll admit to him." She asks" Then what?" I say" Well I'll see what happens." I wave good bye and say" Bye bout' to tell Firey that you're single. By the way the party is at 5 Saturday!" She yells back " Ok I'll kiss Bubble at the party!"