Sweet Disposition (Larry Stylinson)

Part One- Before

Louis POV

"Happy Birthday!" Liam quealed as he uncovered my eyes. We were in line for a carnival. People swarmed about, the smell of sweets lingered over. Children laughed, friends chattered and the lights of the ferris wheel rose over the ticket booth. "We're...at a carnival." I said slowly. "Yes! I'm so excited!" I stared at him. "A carnival. Liam, it's June. My birthday is in December." He looked at me blankly, but quickly bounced back to his cheery self. "Well, happy half-birthday then! Don't be a debbie downer! You know much you love the carnival!" he said, grinning. "I absoultely hate the carnival. It's where my mum told me she was getting divorced. Also where my dad told my my granddad died. Also-" I started to rant but Liam cut me off with an effective "I'll pay."

It had been around an hour or so, and definitely more fun than I had anticipated. Liam won me a teddy bear and a pink tiara. I named the toy after him and majestically rode the carousel with my sparkling crown. He also introduced me to his mates Zayn and Niall. While we were buying cotton candy, Niall ran off for a moment and returned with a curly-haired friend. "This is Harry." he announced, and promptly stole Liam's cotton candy out of his hand's and devoured it whole. Liam only swatted at him. Grinning widely, Harry turned to me and offered his hand. "I'm Harry Styles," he said. "Nice meeting you," I took his hand and shook it. "Harry Styles, I am Louis Tomlinson, and it sure is a pleasure to make you're acquaintance this evenin'. I bet we'll get along mighty fine." I used a joking southern accent, stretching the i's and such. He laughed. "It's definitely nice to meet Mister Niall's gentlemen friends tuh-night," We laughed. It was impossible for me to take my eyes off of him all night.