Strict Love

Your POV

I walk towards the armory, wearing a skin tight black jumpsuit. I pass many soldiers, who saluted me before I passed them. I arrived at the armory door and I typed in a passcode. It beeps and the door opens for me. I walk in and find my armor sitting in a locker. I walk over and place my hand against a scanner. It beeps and a small microphone slides out.
Me: "(Y/N) (L/N)." It slides back into the locker as it opens. I start putting my armor on. I place everything in a comfortable position that would provide perfect coverage. I grabbed the helmet out of the locker and place it onto my head as my HUD activates. A radar activates in the bottom right corner. I grab my rifle and eject the current mag and the bullet inside of the rifle. I look at a mirror that was in my locker as I slid a new mag into a pouch.

 I look at a mirror that was in my locker as I slid a new mag into a pouch

I load a bullet into the chamber before walking out. Currently I was on an assignment to hunt down Adam Taurus. And he was suspected to be in the Vale area. On the way to the bullhead, my custom altesian knight approached me.
Me: "Hey Cortosis."
Cortosis: "Hello (Y/N). I am ready for duty."
Me: "Good because we are going hunting."
Cortosis: "Affirmative. Who's our target?"
Me: "One of the higher ups in the White Fang. Adam Taurus."
Cortosis: "According to Atlas records, Adam Taurus is a bull faunus. His semblance is not stated, but he does have one. And he has been sighted with the infamous criminal Roman Torchwick."
Me: "Anything about former partners?"
Cortosis: "Not stated."
Me: "Prepare the bullhead. I've got to take care of something real quick."
Cortosis: "By take care of something, you mean make fun of Lt. Schnee while secretly adoring her?" I shoot a glare at him through my helmet and he does a mock laugh.
Cortosis: "Well don't mind me sir. Go take care of your business." He turns and walks to the bullhead. His (F/C) strip running down the top of his head and down the center of his back. I sigh and shake my head before turning to walk out the hanger. Before I could even make a step towards the door, I hear my competition.
Winter: "Going to brag about how you were assigned this mission while I wasn't?" I chuckle and turn to see Winter standing behind me, arms behind her back.
Me: "You got it ice queen." She rolls her eyes but quickly reaverts them back to me.
Winter: "I wish you best of luck on your mission."
Me: "Aww. You do care." I salute her as she saluted me.
Winter: "Just don't die."
Me: "I'll try not to." I break the salute and began walking over to the bullhead. As I got closer, Cortosis is arguing with the pilot about something. When I was inside, I heard what they were arguing about.
Pilot: "All I'm saying is that Mortal Kombat is the best fighting game there is."
Cortosis: "It's reviews may be good, but Injustice is suited for all audiences and has the higher like to dislike ratio." The pilot noticed me and saluted me. Cortosis turned and saluted me as well.
Me: "Pilot is the bullhead ready?"
Pilot: "Yes sir. We are ready to leave when you are."
Me: "Good. I'll send you the location when we're in the air." He nods and slid into his seat and buckled in. I did the same as Cortosis sat next to me.
Cortosis: "Would you prefer Mortal Kombat or Injustice?"
Me: "I'll have to go with Mortal Kombat. I love the gore in the game." Cortosis just looks away from me and loaded his rifle. I chuckle and pat his shoulder as we ascended into the air.