I looked at Landon, "you having lunch with those three motor mouths?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "Hell nahh, mine is to-go. I have to go get Ava from my moms."

"We aren't motor mouths," Aria chimed in.

"Speaking of," I stated as I watched Mink and Kennedy walk in. Aria turned looking at them as she got up making her way towards them. Landon shook his head as he dapped me up when his number was called. "I'll holla at cha."

I looked over towards Aria as I saw Kennedy heading towards us as Mink sat down with Aria putting her head on her hand. She looked over at me catching eyes as I smiled. Kira turned around trying to see what I was smiling at as she saw Kennedy. She smiled as well, out of all the girls she liked Kennedy the most, she said they clicked or some shit.

Kennedy spoke to me before sitting down and talking to Kira. I took it as my opportunity to get up and speak to Mink, knowing she wouldn't come to the table with Kira or attempt to talk to me with all the shit that happened recently. I wanted to squash all the beef between us, all of it was stupid as hell.

I slid in beside her as I put my arm behind her. Aria held a slight smirk on her face. I simply ignored her as I focused my attention on Mink. "So you weren't going to speak."

"Hey," she said dryly.

"Mink stop acting like that!" Aria stated, "you were just cool with him at my house."

She moved her hand from head. "Oh you mean when I was the one really trying to stop him from beating my date's ass? Completely missed how that was us being cool."

I ran a hand down my face, licking my lips before responding. "I'm sorry Mink, seriously." I said sincerely.

"I'm sorry, What was that? I didn't hear you?" She asked as she brought a hand to her ear as if that would make her hear me louder. I chuckled before I repeated myself as a small smile appeared on her face. "Thank you Jodie, I'm happy you realized I deserved that because I went through hell because of the stupidity you wanted to do."

I brought my eyebrows in, "what you mean?"

Just as I asked the question Kennedy and Kira were approaching the table, Mink no longer paying me any mind as she had her eyes on them. I turned, looking at how Kira looked at her, then me, then my arm that was behind her. I shook my head, hoping she wasn't about to trip. She surprised me as she smiled, "hey Minnie, is it?"

Mink returned the same fake smile, "Mink, you tried it Keisha."

Aria let out a laugh she tried to recover with a cough. I shook my head as I moved my arm and stood up. "Alright, you ready?" I asked looking towards Kira who was rolling her eyes at Mink.

She looked at me as she nodded before putting her attention on the girls as Kennedy sat beside Aria. "Well I look forward to girls night with you ladies on Friday, thanks for inviting me Ken."

Confusion hit me, Aria and Mink's face before we all looked at Kennedy who smiled. I shook my head as Mink looked at her like she was stupid, I couldn't even be mad at her. "Bye!" Kira waved as I followed out behind her saying my goodbyes too.

It'd been three days since Quay had asked me that favor, I was still unsure on if I wanted to do it but I told him to swing my way anyways.

We stood outside talking, not even on the topic of what we really needed to be on as he just caught me up on a lot of shit that had been going on. As he was talking a message came through from Mink.

Landon said you have his SOC book. I need to use it for some research. You still have it?

I replied speedily. Yeah.