Wine, chocolate and flowers with a note saying, 'Good morning beautiful. If you still have a headache, eat the chocolate for dessert and drink the wine tonight for a good sleep. There are more nights to wait for such beauty.' Patiently yours, PM.

Bree lookes around. No sight of the old man. Only 4 tables are occupied by two families, an old lady and two girls.

After lunch, she walks to the lobby. Judith who always arranged her trip to town with Luke greets her with a usual candid smile as if nothing happened last night over the phone.

"Hi, Judith. What time is dinner with Mr. Motsepe?" She asks beaming.

Judith's smile widened."Is 7 ok with you, Miss Linden?"

"Gladly." Bree gives the receptionist a bar of chocolate.

"Oh sweet. Thanks. Luke will pick you up."

Luke arrives early at 6:35. Motsepe's instruction is to bring  Bree to Waterfront Charters for a Cruise & Dine. The driver only leaves her when Patrick Motsepe walks to the reserved table.

The old man sweetly tells her to call him Rick. The sixty-eight year old widower adores her and even invites her for a romantic dinner cruise anytime to know each other more. They have casual talk over dinner while viewing sundown in the magnificent quay that stretches out along Cape Town.

"I have a place in Lawhill Luxury Apartments, maybe we can stay there tonight if you're in the mood." His eyes are glued on her as if undressing her that very moment.

Bree smiled. Not too fast, old man. We just met! "That can wait after I sorted out everything here, right?"

"Sure. Let me help you to get settled. I knew the best realtors or I can show you around town for available properties." The man rubs his thumb over her knuckles.

Sure, he wanna move faster. "We'll see ..." She starts to spoon her dessert to release his thumb.

"So when are you planning to bring in your patient in Cape Town? I know a Hospital with a good accommodation and I am friends with their best doctors. Netcare can take in your patient with just a call from me. Just ring me. You have my number already. I wish I can get yours, it's not good to use Judith and Luke forever." He winks at her.

The salad is too sweet. She licks her upper lip. "I still have to buy a phone."

Rick excuses himself for a phone call. When he comes back he starts to lull Bree's imagination with how vast his property across South Africa. His family owns major Hotels and the best accommodations in town. She is very much engrossed in listening to the old man's chatter when a man approaches and hands a box to Rick which he gives to Bree.

Well, he's really fast. Iphone X!

They leave the place past 10. Luke drives them to the Villa. The driver waits in the car when Rick requests a cup of coffee from Bree before he departs with Luke.

She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. Is my house a cafe? Why did he not order coffee back there at the restaurant? She hears a loud thud on the floor as she walks to the living room. Everything that followed is in slow motion before her eyes. The cup she's holding crashes as it falls down upon seeing the  old man laying on the floor and bathing with his own blood.