Snatched

Narrator:

Aaron cradled Aphmau into his arms, his body still covers in hair and his ears poking out from his head. Aphmau kissed his chest and Aaron kissed her forehead.

Later that night Aaron held Aphmau into a tight hug. Aaron looked up at the bedroom ceiling, he was still naked from when they had sex. Aphmau was in a deep sleep and unaware that he was staring at her. Watching her body raise up and gently fall back down made him Aaron relaxed and calm. He slowly drifted off to a deep sleep.

Aaron POV

2am:

I looked at my alarm clock, then looked at aphmau. She was still peacefully asleep. I also woke up to the sound of out door, breaking down almost sounding like it shattered. Multiple men holding guns in black cracked down the door, making Aphmau jolt up and covering herself, trembling.

"FBI GET ON THE GROUND." The man dragged me by my hair and tossed me on the ground. They pointed their guns at Aphmau.

"NO PLEASE DON'T SHOOT" I yelled and the whole room echoed, the quickly pivoted at me and shot out some sort of tranquilizer dart. My eyelids felt heavily along with a sharp pain in my back. I felt my unconscious body getting dragged on the floor while Aphmau screamed.

I had know idea what was happening, I just prayed that Aphmau was still safe.

*SORRY FOR SUCH A SORT CHAPTER*