"That's not all that special." He spoke quietly and I rolled my eyes.

"It was perfect for us." I lied to him. This is like improv. We are simply making things up as we go.

He nodded and we tuned back into the biology lesson.

"Alright class. This week you'll be working on a presentation project. You will have a partner, and before you ask, no-you can't chose who your partner is. I already randomly assigned them." Everyone groaned as he spoke to us.

"Your presentation has to be on google slides and at least 10 slides long. It's going to lead into our next unit which is Genetics. The rubric is on my website if you forget the requirements, but basically you have to get certain credible traits you have such as your blood types, hair color, eye color, if you have dimples or not, etc. I don't care which you use but you need at least five. You will then put those into a punnett square. One side will be your traits and the other will be your partners. Then you will solve the punnett squares on one slide. The next slide will be a paragraph explaining what traits your child will have, due to the answer from your punnett squares. You should know how to do this because I taught it last Thursday and Friday. Basically you'll have two slides for each trait you have, equaling ten slides. Everyone understand?" He asked and I nodded my head, along with everyone else in the class.

"Great. I'll call out your project partners."

"Jakob and Will."

"Brittany and Drake."

"Niall and Jace."

"Alysa and Carlee."

Once he called that pair I looked over to Carlee who gasped and banged her head against the desk. I felt bad. I'm guessing she hates Alysa almost as much as I do.

After a few more names were called, mine was called.

"Isabelle and..dear Lord help us all..Harry." He groaned and I giggled, walking over to Harry and sitting next to him.

"If you two don't show me any work at the end of this class, I'm going to change your partner to someone else."

"Aye aye captain." Harry smiled at him as he called off the rest of the partners. We moved to the corner of the classroom and shared the big fluffy beanbag that the teacher has. We laid down and I was facing the desks in the classroom. His stomach was pressed to my back, our legs intertwined, and his arms were circling my stomach with his hands rubbing against my lower abdomen.

How did he know I had cramps? This feels so fucking good.

His face was cradled into the crook of my neck, watching me scroll through snapchat. He was literally spooning me in the back of the classroom.

I looked up to see Niall and Jace whispering about us. It was so obvious because they were cupping their mouths so we couldn't see their lips moving and pointing at us.

"I can see you pointing at us." I giggled and they quickly pulled away from their whispering stance.

"Well it's just you guys have fallen into your couple-y ways. Like you're spooning her in a beanbag, when you're supposed to be doing work." Jace laughed and I dramatically gasped.

"I am doing my work! I'm on google docs on my phone. Brainstorming." I said to the both of them and then saw our teacher waltz toward our corner of the classroom.

I opened the google docs app quickly and began typing. Harry placed a quick kiss to my neck and nuzzles his nose into it, hiding his face. Goosebumps began to rise to my skin, as if I had walked outside in a winter snowstorm.

"Are you even getting anything done?" He asked and I nodded, showing the teacher our progress. He huffed and nodded, walking to other parts of the classroom.

I know this is all to trick everyone, but why do I suddenly feel so different when I'm around him? Like my feelings have changed, and so have his.

My thoughts were interrupted when Harry placed another kiss on my collar bone and darted his tongue out in a playful manner. I giggled and elbowed his chest lightly. I felt his chest rumble with laughter.

"Harry, stop. One of us has to do something so we can stay as partners. So eye color..mine are green and-"

"Your eyes are green?" He asked and pinched my chin so I would look up at him. We held eye contact for a solid second, before I started to get nervous. I can never look straight into his eyes because I feel quite intimated. Especially this close. "I thought they were blue."

"They've always been green, dumbass."

He shrugged and let go of my chin, resuming my typing and his rubbing on my stomach.

"Okay hair color..Harry can we stop looking the exact same. This isn't fun."

"Just lie and say your eyes are co-dominant. Like blue and green." He suggested and I typed what he said.

"What's your blood type?" I questioned as I typed out my own, which was type O.

"I wish I had O. I have type AB."

"Harry. You can't just favor one type over the other. They don't have any pros or cons. They're just different..I don't even know. Cells?" I spoke as I typed out Type AB.

"Whatever."

"Hmm. What else should we do?" I asked and he then suggested a few ideas.

"Dimples or none..attached or unattached earlobes..erm..ooh the chances of our child being gay or not."

I gasped and tried elbowing him but he caught it. While trying to escape from his grasp, I accidentally pushed my butt back into his groin and he groaned. Oops.

"Sorry Harry."

"Mhm. I need to take a piss." He stated quickly and I tried to hold my laughter in as he left the classroom to 'pee.'

I finally laughed very loudly into my hands, by myself. I probably look insane.

"What's so funny?" Niall questioned.

"You do not want to know." I giggled and continued to type onto the google doc.
-----------------
authors note:

their chemistry is building!!!

i'm feelin' inspired so i'm writing more and more

let me know what you think in the comments :)
vote
comment
follow?
<<<<3333