Back story/ flashback?

'I'm cold...and hungry....and lonely' you thought to yourself silently. You had just turned 14 and been kicked out of your house with nothing more than the clothes on your back and a coat. It was nearly spring but it still got chilly at night. Which is what you were dealing with right now. "Godammit! It's so cold out guys! Let me back in please!" You yelled loudly as you pounded on your front door. No answer made it clear you weren't wanted any longer. You sighed as you started to walk lookin for a place to take cover for the night.

(??? POV)
' I wonder what a girl is doing out here. It's late and cold.' I walk out of my apartment that I share with my and sibling, Julian. I walk up to her. 'Huh.....she's really cute....' "Um..excuse me girl?" She jumps when she hears a voice. "Are you okay? It's late and cold, you should be inside." Her face fell. I instantly knew something was wrong. "Hey, what's wrong? What's your name? Mine is...." 'oh... my name is long. I should come up with a nick name. Also, if I do that it won't sound weird.' "Um....I'm (y/n)" the girl mumbled. " I'm Alistair..." no nickname for me I guess. "Anyway, why are you out here?" I ask again, curious. She explains and my heart breaks. How could someone kick out this girl? She seems so sweet. "You could stay with me for the night. My brother won't mind." She smiles happily. I invite her inside and so begins our friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hope this is okay! I'm making it up as I go so it may not finish. I'll try though! Btw you both are 14 in this for now.