"Move it you apes" Oakham said when turning to look at the pair on the ramp.

"Sarg, I'll stay back and guard the ship, just in case." Aasith said giving a slight nod towards Thorne.

"I want to run some diagnostics on our power armour, just in case we can't get what we want." Thoth said to join in.

Oakham didn't say anything but just nodded and then the pair headed back into the ship and closed the ramp.

Oakham caught up to the group at the exit door where Jester was talking to the dockmaster.

"It'll be fifty for the landing fee, and another hundred and fifty for fuel and consumables." The gruff and greasy man told him.

"It's only a days worth of consumables, not a months, that's extortion." Jester replied, reaching into his pocket.

"Just pay him the landing fee. We won't be long." Thorne told him.

"But..." Jester went to argue.

"We don't need it. Trust me " Thorne gave a slight wave of his hand at his hip. It worked, Jester just paid the fifty and they left leaving the man annoyed at the loss of revenue.

The filled out into a busy gangway, Jester leading, Thorne close behind, the Olwen and Oakham, Eastre was in the middle with Medb and Morrigan bringing up the rear of the group. Thorne half closed his eyes and began to focus on his aura. The holocron had called it malevolence, projecting an aura that people didn't want to get near through fear. He pushed the aura outwards so that people began to make a path for the group as they walked through the masses. Thorne had to admit one thing, in this galaxy, his psychic powers were far stronger and less tiring. People were moving out of the way as they went forward, the new skill worked, next interrogation he would try this as well.

The path they took seemed to be deliberately obtuse, with Jester taking random rights and lefts only to turn back to the main thoroughfare. He was hoping to confuse Thorne and his men, but after all their time going round bug tunnels, it was difficult for them to get confused with multiple direction turns, especially with easy landmarks crested by the random building style in the area.

They entered a grim looking building, but the troopers notice that most of the rust and grim was superficial, the structure was sound and with the amount of hidden security features it was well defended. They were ushered to a set of double doors, Jester reached out to a buzzer at the door. A oddly melodical ring went off.

"Go away" a voice growled through the speaker.

"Hey, it's me Jester. Look I've got some friends with me, and, they've got deep pockets" he spoke, there was no obvious microphone the troopers could see but Jester was certain they were being listened to.

"I thought you went all Empire." The voice came back.

"I did, but I work black ops. You know that fun off the book stuff that has a ridiculous budget."

The door slid open to allow them access. When the group had stepped in it slammed back into place, firmly setting the mood of 'you leave when I let you'. The lighting was subdued as if the complex was only on emergency power. They followed Jester down a corridor, deliberately long, narrow, and with no recesses. Another feature letting them know that whoever was here was in control. They turned a corner and entered a small room with a man sat behind a counter. There were three doors in the room, two unmarked behind the counter and one to the left marked 'range'.

Behind the counter was a grizzled older man multiple scars across his face, including a twisted patch of skin across one cheek denoting he had been burned in the past.