1

STIENS POV
I use to say that I do not know love and I don't want to know like but I have known that I have changed and that is when I met maka I know it's horrible because she is 16 and I am 35 but I honestly do love her but I only realized that when she and soul went on a one year mission and it was horrible, all I could think about was her and all I did was for her I know I must seem like a cold hearted dissection freak and I am but when it comes to maka I become wearied and I'm okay with that.

SOUL POV

when we were at the end of our one year mission I could tell maka change a lot her hair has grown to her knees and she had gotten taller and slot more beautiful but she still was flat but she was depressed she never smiled and here eyes were a cold green color no emotion no nothing it was like she was a different person and do tell the truth it scared me to death I was so worried but she said everything is fine and nothing was wrong so I just went with the flow like every cool guy out there. The last day of out mission maka came up to me and said " soul I have something to show you but please don't say anything until I'm done." I look at her with a confused look and just nodded my head then out of no we're she has weapons coming out of her back arms and legs then she said "I don't want you to tell anyone till I can talk to my dad and professor stien under stand," I nodded my head once again I couldn't say anything due to the shock 
So I just stood there fallowing her to the airport.

Time skip do when they get off plane
______________________________________

When we get off the plane maka said she wanted to change before we get to the dwma but when she came out the bathroom she was wearing her black klock and her plad skirt but her shirt was a black croptop and it looked really good on her. When we got the the stairs of the dwma maka didn't to anything she was just expressionless like before and I was worried I was hoping she would be happy. When we got to the top of the stairs we saw lots of student as we were walking in I could hear them wispering about us but we just shoved it off. When we got to Lord. Deaths room there was stien makas papa and Lord death which he asked "hello hello welcome good to have you back"

MAKAS POV

When we got to the death room I said to everyone "look I know y'all want to talk but we have a really cool problem" everyone than went silent and then papa said "maka are you okay you seem way different and look way different" after he said that o start to turn into a weapon I had them in my back arms and legs and then said "look here papa and professor stien this is my really cool problem you gonna help me" I could tell that everyone was surprised by how they look because it looked similar to how my dads were but they also had white on it and stitchs like stien but when he look at me I started to get really hot and I mean I couldn't be helped scence I love the man to death and I told him to he said he felt the same way put that was a whole year ago but I was still hoping he loved me even now but while I was thinking death said "transform all the way for me" and I did but I was a completely different type of weapon I was two black and white sythes then Lord death said "you are very powerful like way more than you father and soul combined so I don't think soul can be your mister but you can still be his but I want you to Tran in this form you could be a big asset to us" when he was saying that my papa was in total shock and so was stien until stien said "your beautiful in weapon form and in human form" when he said that everyone was looking at him until papa said "first she's mine and second Lord death can I try something" death nodded his head so papa took me in both of his hands than he said"if I can train to be a mister like stien then both me and stien can hold her cause she is way to powerful for one person alone and here stien hold this one" when stien was carrying me I blushed like crazy hoping he wouldn't notice until he whispered to me " I love you so much and missed you so much can you come to my house this afternoon"
"yes" I said with an expression less face.

LORD DEATH POV

I can tell lots of things have changed with maka and everyone else to I could really tell though when I was holding here that she was really powerful like really powerful to were it was difficult for me to stand but I know it will work out. While I was thinking about this soul came up to me and whispered "can you see that maka is totally different right well anyway I know you want her as a weapon but I need her as my mister cause if she's not my mister I'm will leave the dwma" I nod and say its fine she will still be your mister okay so dont worry"

SPIRITS POV

when I was holding maka it was magical it felt like I was so tiny compared to my maka and I didn't mind at all I was actually really happy for her and I could tell me and her would be closer. "you take her away from me and you die" soul said I laughed and said "it's fine she will still be your mister brat"

MAKAS POV

When I switched back to my normal form Lord death said that he and papa needed to talk to soul so he sent me and stien out which I was really happy about then STIEN said " I can't hold it anymore fallow me" and I did what he said he was leading me to his office which when we got in there he lock the door and sat me on his desk then said "maka I love you so much will you please be mine" he said with tears rolling down his eyes "yes" I said with a small smile "will you be mine for the rest of you life" "yes I would love to" he said while he Huged me tightly then he started to kiss me gently until I asked for form and he happily obliged. When the kissing started to get heavier he then started to take of my jacket and shirt which was embarrassing because I wasn't were a bra today he thank took of his shirt and pants until me and him were only in our underwear he started to kiss me down my neck until he was to my boods sucking on them and kissing on them which felt awesome then he started to insert his fingers in my privet part which made me moan so loudly and grad his hair I then grabbed him with my arms and around his neck and said "please put it in me daddy" which I think turned him on a lot cause he threw me back riped of my under ware sucking on my nipple than putting his huge thing in than he started moving like crazy he keep moaning and groaning really loud with me than he said "it feels so good baby can I do it harder" "yes even harder please make your huge thing thrust in me harder"  he then did that while kissing me while I was about to climax he came in me and it was so hot and felt so good till me and him relized that we forgot to use protection till i said "what if I get pregnant" well that would be amazing  scence it's yours and my kid" he said while me and him laughed.

STIENS POV

I was so happy to finally be with maka again we can finally be together all we want I mean I would have her live with me and never leave my side but we're teacher and student so that's never gonna happen until she graduates in like 2 years which sucks but I can wait for her forever If I have to that's how much I love her. When both of us get done cleaning up she says "I love you so much please don't leave" I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her up to me and say "I promise I will always be with you no matter what" I start to play with her hair until I notice it's way longer and that most off her hair is starting to turn red "you are starting to be exactly like you dad" "IK  but I don't really mind I don't hate him anymore I actually love him a lot" I was really surprised to hear that cause she used to hate him so much and he would come cry to me every time she said that "real~" I was interrupted by a mock on the door "hey maka it's soul open the door" soul said. I didn't like him one bit I was jealous that he was always with her and I wasn't then maka said "comeing oh and by stien" before she opens the door I walk up to here and rap my arms around her waist then put my hands on her private part and grind them against her and say "see you tonight oh and call me daddy I really liked that" Se let out a soft moan then said "y-yes   d-daddy see you tonight" she walk out the door to soul and started to head to class which I was half because they have me which I think she forgot but now it means I was really good. When I got in the class I saw kid run up to maka and give her a hug saying "maka I missed you so much how is my little sissy doing" he said which made me soul and even blackstar angry then she said "I missed you to kid and I got you something" he started to blush really bad as she brought out this ring that had 2 parts of it for each hand cause he always has to be sumetrecial and it was an eight he then said "maka this is amazing this is why I love you" then everyone look at him as he put his hand over his mouth I gave him the death stare and gust told everyone to go back to there seats then told maka to stay behind in class.

================================

Sorry if this story is bad it's my first time but hope you enjoy.