Part 6: Silent meet without her knowledge

Arnav attends the call seeing nk's number . He feels a cool breeze touching his skins . It is definitely her.

Khushi's heart beat raced as usual sensing his presence . She closed her eyes thinking about all the things happened . She gathered all her courage with this thought ..

I .. am khushi mathur speaking said khushi .

Khushi whispered arnav .

What do you want said khushi gathering the courage which she developed in this 2 months.

I am sorry said arnav honestly .

Put... Put your sorry in dustbin arnav singh raizada she says stammering a little

I know what I did can't be changed but there is not fault of mine khushi said arnav

I don't bother arnav singh raizada. It is over between us . We are over after that day when you decided sheetal over me . I am not your puppet to dance upon you said khushi a little calmly and politely . She couldn't raise her voice in fear of disturbing her child . She shouldn't get affected at all with these talks ...

We are not yet over khushi , don't mis judge the situation and come to conclusion . All that was a false drama done by dadi ,sheetal , shyam and Anjali , don't you get it asked arnav

I am not in a mood to think Mr raizada and please don't contact me hereafter . Dont ask from nk or don't come in front of me , it will be good for you and me .If you try to come in front of me then I promise that it will be the last day of mine said khushi and she cut the call .

Her heart raced up hearing his voice . Almost after 2 months she heard his voice .

Nk looked at her .

Will you end your life khushi??? asked nk .

Khushi nods No and hugs him .

Why is he again entering our lives nk , I am fed up with him . I don't want him now in mine or my baby's life. He didn't think before throwing me , then why now, Why do he want me now asked khushi.

Cool down khushi said nk caressing her hair. Everything will be fine , you have you major support your parents with you . Do you think they will let you go to him , never said nk .

Adarsh , swadeentha finds something fishy .. khushi and nk comes out .

Where you crying khushi asked adarsh .

No adarsh lied khushi .

What happened now  asked adarsh.

Got a call from arnav singh raizada said nk .

Who is arnav singh raizada asked aisha.

Her scoundrel husband said swadeentha .

He is a great businessman right , I have met him in some parties said kiren .

He is my brother said nk looking down .

He with his family threw her out in the middle of night where she wandering in the road not knowing where to go . She was chased by the goons and if we have not gone in the right time , we don't know what would have happened to her said adarsh .

Why did he threw you out asked aisha .

Khushi explains what happened till now .

This is what happened said khushi blankly looking at the walls.

Kiren hug her in support .

I am proud of you khushi as you are trying to forget everything for your baby to stay strong said kiren .