Chapter 1

Jordyn Lawley, is Kian Lawley's little sister. They were really close, until he moved to California with Our Second Life. He promised to Skype and call, but as time went on, the calls were further and further apart, until they stopped. Since then, Jordyn has done drugs and just become a bad person. She dyed her hair many times and gotten multiple piercings. Tired of her attitude, Jordyn's parents send her to California for the summer to live with Kian. While there, she meets the lovely Cameron Dallas, can he, Kian, the rest of O2L and Nash Grier bring back the old Jordyn?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I pulled on my outfit for the day, a white t-shirt that said 'I'm Limited Edition' in black, black ripped skinny jeans, my black Vans, and a bunch of band bracelets and put in my contacts.

I grabbed my sticker-covered skateboard and went to school. Unlike my girly brother who 'pennyboards' I skateboard, and am actually good at it.

Oh shit, let me introduce myself. Hola, my name is Jordyn Lawley. Before you scream like a little girl, and totally piss me off. Yes, the girly brother I was talking about is in fact, Kian Lawley. The youtuber.

I have long blonde hair with a pink streak dyed into it.I have my tongue web pierced and I have triple piercings. My parents don't know about my tongue web, but it's really easy to hide it from them.

I ollied off the curb and rode down the street, getting to hell...oops, I mean school.

"Hey, bitch." I turned to see my best friend Perrie standing there with her longboard.

Perrie has blue hair with a little bit of purple in it. She has long layers and side bangs. Perrie is insanely gorgeous, but doesn't think so.

"Sup hoe," I laughed.

"Ready for another day in hell?" Perrie asked me.

"No, I wish I could just drop out. But my parents would disown me." I said.

"Hey, at least you'd have a place to stay!" Perrie said, smirking.

"You'd let me stay at your house! This is why you're my best bitch Pez!" I threw my arms around her neck. Pez is my nickname for her.

"Ha, no." She knocked my arms off of her. "You'd stay at Kian's place."

I instantly stopped in my tracks and glared at her. "This is why you aren't my best bitch."

With that I stalked off into the school, to my locker. I jammed my skateboard into it and slammed it shut after I grabbed my stuff for first period.

I practically ran to homeroom and slumped into my desk, pulling out my phone.

I saw that I had a text from my mom telling me to 'Be a good student and not get suspended again.' I rolled my eyes and deleted it.

I took out last nights homework I didn't do for English, which is first period.

I was supposed to read chapters 1-5 of Romeo and Juliet and answer questions about them.

You see, I have ADD and ADHD, so not even halfway through chapter 1, I had lost all the focus I had previously had.

I started doodling in the margins of the book, which then led to me drawing on my arm.

When our homeroom teacher came to take attendance, my left arm was covered in drawings from my hand to my elbow.

"Here," I said dully when the teacher called my name, leg bouncing about a mile a minute.

Perrie burst in the door just as the teacher called her name.