Welcome Home!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Knock knock! " a familiar accent has drift into her ears and she blushed behind the doors.

"Who's there? "

"Guy! "

"Guy who? "

"The guy who stole your heart for the past twenty years! "

"I don't remember please say the password. " in a robotic tone she joked.

"I love you? " She giggled silently.

"Wrong password! "

"Sarah? "

"NOPE! "

"The love of life also you're my master and companion, sweet pea, butterscotch, honey, darling, babe, baby, hon,goddess, lovely, light, inspiration, lover hmmmm..... Do you want me tell more. "

The door opened and revealed his lovely wife.

"You know it was just a kiss I want! "

They both laughed and look at each other.

"The door was lock my queen how could I open the door. " he smirked and have a quick peck at his wife's lips.

Lily helped with her fathers luggage and excuse herself with her grandmother for a moment. The couple distant out to talk as they head out the balcony after climbing the stairs.

"Hon, I'm really happy you came back just in time for Emily's graduation and completing her senior years."

"I've been gone too long and I promise her to be at least part of it. "

The last time he was there his daughter has graduated in her sixth grade.
Back in Emily's childhood, she really dreams of her father of hanging her metals on her neck, alongside the ribbons, flowers and his presence.

Christophe was an interior designer famous and incredibly talented. Always out of the country to design the celebrities, government, or even the monarch residence. He was originally from Spain. He meet his wife during his months of working in the Philippines under famous celebrities and stumbled to meet the chef's daughter when he was in a party with friends. Sarah was half Filipino and half Chinese then grandmother Liby was a pure blooded Filipino. While the two are talking in the balcony and gazing outside, Emily was with her grandmother in the living room near the kitchens.

"I can't believe it Lola papa is really here! " said Emily in a overly childish voice.

"He better be or I'll drag him out of Spain or find him in the ends of the world!" said her grandmother in a bossy way which she always do when it was serious and real since she always keeps her word.

The old woman was dressed in a long white blouse at the top and white silky pants had made it look like a bed attire but it really was late. She has a pale and thin complexion after growing all those years she never thought this was her life now. Who would have thought the farmer's daughter would someday be a celebrity chef famous in her country. Wrinkles have now form on her face her lips we're apply with a Berry flavored chap stick. She was that white but she was meztiza. Even at her age she could still kick someone twice her height.

Sitting down at their dark blue sofa with her granny she spots a photo at their small table near the television and let her mind drift. It was a photo back when she was young at the Burnham Park in Chicago USA and best known for their snow. The park was a multi faceted lakefront recreation area. It was her first time tho witness snow. So happy that she made dozens of snow angels, three little snowmen and taste snow for a thousand times with her sister.

She loved her provincial life it is simple and calming. Vast lands of green, clear skies and fresh air, near beautiful beaches and small wild flowers always bloom everywhere, rainy days meant small or long naps and the scent of nature was tasteful than massive buildings blocking the sky, polluted air makes her cough and it irritates her lungs and especially crowded places makes her feel like a sardine fish or she always been robbed when unnoticed.