Meeting the host

We had arrived, Ken had started to yell as he saw the pink school. Many kids looked over and started to laugh and I knew to put on the Google glass because there might be a jerk near by.
"Hey watch it I'm right here!" my brothers demanding voice ring out as some one pushed him, I just say there recording everything.
"Hey guys look at this little kid! I thank he has the wrong school! aw and look at his handy cap brother behind him probably is so stupid he can even talk!"
"You can make fun of me but leave my brother out of it! what's your name anyway? who do you thank you are!"
Everyone was starring at us as I just sat there recording it all to hopefully get his name for my brother.
"I'm the one and only kukieo Kenikue! I have more money then anyone here!"
"OK Kukieo I would love to stay and chat but my brother an I have somewhere to be."
With that we had pushed pass them on are way to the host club. Many people were staring at us we'll some were whispering how 'cool' and 'cute' we are, Ken had gotten a kick out of it well I stayed quit behind him, following like I always do.
_time skip to after school_
"So you must be the host club, I talked to you over the phone. Names Ken and my twin behind me is Kyle." My brother had a way with talking to people but after the fight this morning and the in counter again before we got here hes a little pissed, he's just glad i was by him.
"I'm Kyoya Otoori, we talked over the phone and its up to our king if your hired or not but I don't see a problem with it."
Out of no where a verry high pitch voice joined in yelling were alloud to join and look how cute we are! I had laughed for the first time in a while after our mom and dads death, making Ken mad that i laugh at them our new 'friends' then when he would make jokes but after seeing me smile he was ok.
We were in there club and I thank I might like them, it could be fun to hang out with them but on our way home we had ran into Kukieo again with his friends. They were by our house so I knew what my brother was thanking and it made me sick to thank about it.
"Hey Kukieo and friend, I want to show you I'm sorry please come here! I just made cookies there almost done you can have some!" my brothers voice boomed through the house as he was yelling by the door and I was hidding in the closet with the handcuffs and a knife.