My own oc (Lol)

Greetings again everyone! My apolohies but this is not a chapter. So I'm just adding a simple OC that i just randomly thought of while writing the last part. Its nice to know that some people are here to help. Anyways.. off to the oc!

Name: Scarlett Fell

Past: She never really knew anyone in the underground but Sans. She fell down quite a while ago. Back to when She and Sans were kids. She got out of the underground  by seceretly killing a froggit, getting its soul, went past the king and straight out of the barrier. Not telling anyone. When Sans heard about this, he was heartbroken, knowing that his best freind wouldnt come back in a long time. 10 years later, she went back and climbed Mt. Ebott, wondering if she should go back and meet Sans again. It had been a long time since she has seen him. She really missed him but she never had any feelings for him at all. But for Sans, well, he had a little crush on her. She wasnt a human or a monster like Chara. She was different and got bullied a lot. She went to Mt. Ebott and climbed the mountain, hoping she would see her old freind again.

Looks: Long brown hair with a white streak in. She has one white eye and one blue one. She always had a connection with colors. Especially white. The rest of her brown hair changes color depending on her mood but the white part remains. For example she feels happy and would like to run, her hair would look like fire if that happened. She wore a white bracelet with a bone charm on it that was a gift from Sans, a white hoodie covering the top half of her torso, black skinny jeans and some white converse.

Weapon: She mostly uses a scythe but she also uses anything that can be used as a weapon whenever its needed.

Mkay so thats the OC that I made. So, uh.. remember the last part where I said that the next chapter will be up today or tommorow? Uhh I think I need to extend that time because some things changed and I thought Iwill be free this weekend, but at tomorrow, its my moms b-day and she decided that we should go to a resort. So, I wouldnt have time to make a new chapter. Hope ya understand. Bye!