Part 7

A/N: don't worry guys I will continue this book although the series may not continue as Kate and Emaline as a duo mean so much to me, thanks for the support!

Emalines POV

Today went by so fast in school, well not that I paid attention at all as I was thinking about Kate constantly. Tonight A/V club and Drama club had rehearsals for our school movie.

Kate and I meet outside the theatre doors.
"Heyyyy Kateeee," I smile as I approach her
"Hey, you excited for our first rehearsal?" She asks
"So excitedddd," I suddenly remember, "oh and Kate I have something to talk to you about when we have some time alone,"
She looks so worried but inside I'm 10 times as worried as she is right now.
I kiss her cheeks when no one is watching throughout the whole rehearsal, which makes her blush a deep red colour. After rehearsing Kate waits patiently for me at a old sofa in the corner of the room.
"Hey girlie," I smile as I get comfy on the sofa next to her.
"Hey, so what did you want to tell me, Em," she asks as she fidgets with her hands. I freeze, this is much more nerve racking than I initially thought it would be.
"So, um- would you like to be like... my official girlfriend. Like dating," I blurt out, in an attempt to get it over and done with as I look down at my hands in my lap.
I look up after Kate is silent for a considerable amount of time. Her face is bright red and she looks slightly shocked, her lack of words is scaring me slightly.
"Of course Em!", she exclaims excitedly, she looks so cute when she's smiling.
"Okay baby, that makes youuuuuuu officially allllll mine. Kate Messner is now off of the market," I smile up at her as I put swivel around and put my legs up upon her lap.
"And Emaline Addario is officially off of the market too, cause she's allll mine," Kate giggles as she plays with the hem of my baggy jeans.

We still have a few hours in the theatre as Kate is waiting for her dad to finish up working. I wrap my arms around Kate's neck and pull myself up closer to her. Kissing her cheeks, I begin to sit up next to her so I can lean into her arms.
"My girlfriend, my girlfriend!", I blurt out from pure excitement as she wraps her arms around me and kisses the top of my head.
I crane my neck up to look at Kate as she looks down at me. Our lips meet. Once, twice, three times. I've never kissed anyone and truly felt butterflies until now, my stomach churns in the best way possible. I get up and sit on Kate's lap so we can hug closer. She hugs me tight close to her and I wrap my arms around her in return.
"You're so cute Addario," she laughs
"You're cuter Messner," I smile looking into her eyes. We kiss more, an uncountable amount of times. It may not be a romantic setting but Kate's kiss sure knows how to make the moment feel special.
The theatre door creaks open as Mr Messner opens the door to get Kate, we jump apart to opposite ends of the sofa. He offers me a ride home, which I gladly take with many thanks. The ride home is awkward as he's looking at me through the mirror and he knows what happened, gosh he knows. He's smiling at Kate unusually and then looking at me and smiling through the mirror. He drops me off and I thank him gratefully, I'm so glad I'm not in the car anymore the tension could be cut with a knife.
I spend the rest of my night finishing homework and wishing I knew Kate's house phone number so I could tell her how much I kinda maybe miss her already.
Woah I'm in love.