CHAPTER21

L U k E S (P O V)
The wind was hallowing from a distance meaning that the rain tonight was going to be demanding as the sky was brightly painted by the clouds , I tried washing my face but my instincts kept on playing with me. I could see kacey reflection on the mirror. I was panicking out of fear, shame and regret.

  I poured myself a glass of brandy and settled down to drink when i heard a knock at the door.
"Come in 'i called out not standing to get the door.
'Hey Luke" came the voice of mum walking in. She was wearing a strapless gown and her lipstick was painted to match the shoe she was wearing.
I sat down on my bed staring as she took her seat next to mine.
"Mum what have i done?
I asked pacing round the room. I could be arrested for committing such inhuman deed.
"Step out of it son, you did the right thing" Said mum tapping me on the shoulder.
***************"************”*

W E S L Y (P O V)
There were butterflies in my stomach. The sun was really hot and today was kinda my best days to stay at home with Catherine and help with the house chores and cooking.
Getting upstairs i decided to wash my face  using the restroom in Catherine's  room since the elevator was jammed.
After washing up i dried my face using a hot towel and as i was about to walk out i found a photograph lying flat on the table. I was curious to know who it was, As Catherine never told me anything about her family.
Lifting the pic up i admired her, and she had a beautiful daughter smiling warmly, her husband looked more serious as no trace of laughter was Seen on his face. 
'Hey Wesley what are you doing?Asked Catherine walking over to where i was standing.
"Uuuh uum i was just using the rest room. The elevator is jammed again' I managed to say as i quickly dropped the photograph and headed downstairs.

We spent the whole days cleaning, washing and ironing. Judith was coming tonight so Catherine got herself busy with cooking the food while i decided to go pick her up.

C A T H E R I N E S (P O V)
I knew well how my daughter loved the sauce i use to prepare for her. I packed the food up in a clay pot and smiled at my pastries still lying on the table. Picking up the rolling pin I set to work once more. The living room was evenly decorated and the boys were busy mixing the cocktail.
Everyone seemed to be occupied with one thing or the other. Just as i was busy scanning the area I saw someone's hand trying to grab one of my cookies. I quickly grabbed a spoon and hit it hard on the persons hand. I knew it was Sebastian and pretended to not see him.
"Ooh sweet mother of Mary' "Mum you just broke Sebastian junior' cried Sebastian crawling out from under the table and nursing his aching hand.
You were trying to steal one of my cookies again I shouted pointing to the tray.
"No I wasn't I was just... Huh umm.
'Admiring?
"Yes admiring' He said scratching his head.
You're just to cute, and naive. "Here take this and Go!!, Don't come back or there will be lots of bones to break'. I warned him giving him a piece of cookie.
'Thanks mum, you're the best mum ever"
"Silly boy' I muttered under my breath and laughed as he quietly walked out of the kitchen.

I was finally going to see Catherine once more. Placing the photograph which i had being admiring. I went inside the bathroom to take my bath.
******************************
Getting out i tied my towel loosely and walked into the bedroom not minding to tie it properly. I was shocked to see Wesley standing in my room but I was happy cause he had his back  turned away.
"Hey' I called out holding the towel tightly.
Hey he called out turning to face me. He stood for a second staring at me before meeting my gaze.
I'll give you a sec to change just came to check on you, and by the way what happened to the teeth's in front of your mouth" He asked showing me the photograph.
I walked to him angrily and tried to collect the photo, but he kept on running around in circles.
"Hey give it back, that so not Funny' I shouted pushing him on the bed but he dragged me along and I fell flat on his hard built chest. We laid there staring into each others eyes until a kiss out of no where hit me.
His lips were warm against mine, his eyes were dark with passion.
We kept on kissing and i didn't want it to stop cause i was also enjoying what i was doing, But the phone call interrupted us.
He excused himself walking downstairs immediately.
I smiled to my self and locked the door behind me.

The boys mansion looked like ours but a water fountain was missing. The house was evenly decorated and the guys were all dressed in their best suite and welcomed us in warmly.
The girls had one thing or the other going on with their boyfriends and i was also having one with Wesley.
We were ushered in to the dinning table where Mrs Catherine was seated beautifully dressed.
"Hey Kendra she called out hugging me, But something startled me as I looked on the table.
"Nice to see you again i replied still looking at the clay pot.
She took notice of where my attention was and invited me to follow her to the kitchen.
"Yeah, you're amazed by the clay pot right?
"Yeah 'I managed to say and watched as she broke the cover.
"It's my family tradition' and my daughter loved to watch me do it' She said before sweeping the piece off the floor.
"Could she be my long lost mother'I thought within myself.
'No I may be hallucinating, maybe she's from my mums village.
We all moved to the table and shared the grace before we all began to eat.
There was something about the sauce that was startling me.
It tasted exactly like my mums cooking. I looked at everyones face's, but they were engrossed in the food they were eating. I excused myself telling them I needed to use the bathroom.
Getting to the restroom I stared at my reflection in the mirror and tried to hold back the tears blurring my vision.
Today was not just the right time to cry I muttered under my breath trying to smile a bit. The door suddenly creaked open and Wesley came in immediately.
Hey what's wrong? He asked tilting my head up.
I tried to clean my eyes, But my eyeliner made it obvious for him to know that I was crying.
Wesly its......................
Sssssh!!!, I know. Come with me he demanded holding my hand as he led me downstairs holding me close.
When we got downstairs i noticed everyone staring at us.
"Judith? called out Mrs Catherine shocked.
"No am "kendra'  I corrected her looking at the girls to make a move, But non moved an inch.
'It's me your mother" Cried Mrs Catherine walking over to where I was standing.
I just stood there looking at her speechlessly.
"No it can't be, my mum left me a long time ago. Am sorry Mrs Catherine am not your daughter' I replied walking to the door.
'Then explain this" she called out showing me the photograph. "How dare you lie to me and pretend that all is okay. I did not leave you Judith? It was for your own good.
Turning back i was shocked to see the same photograph like mine in her hand.
"Yes I am your mother" cause you can't lie to me, I carried you for nine good months and I know everything about you. Cried my mum hugging me immediately.
'Mum, mum!! I called out hugging her immediately and crying freely in her arms.
"Am so sorry mum", I shouldn't have left the house but I had to, it just hurts a lot. I cried still holding unto her.
"I know, I know, stop crying. Am so glad I've found you today' She said cleaning my eyes with her handkerchief'.

We spent the rest of the night talking and making fun of the TV characters. We had cookies and cocktail with some barbecue.
I just wanted the night to remain youngnot, But it's not possible.
Hey mum why don't you come and stay with me for a while, I asked playing with her hair.
She looks at the guys for a sec and all of them gives her a thumb up to go for it.
She turns to me and playfully tugs my nose.
"Yes I will' She replied smiling warmly.