"I do."

"You're really hurting my heart." I frowned as he put on his own clothes.

"I finish." He smiled standing up.

"You gotta stop growing up on me." I told him as I put on his socks and shoes. "I can't handle you being a teenager, what if you wanna start dating?"

"He gon be getting all the bitches, right?" Kee smiled touching his hair. "You need a haircut."

"No he don't." I quickly objected.

"So you just wanna grow out his hair?" He looked at me blankly.

"Exactly what I want to do."

"I didn't know we had to have a discussion on this, I thought it was like a silent agreement already."

"What're you talking bout?" 

"Hair and clothes is what I take care of." He pointed to his self then me. "You take care of making sure he healthy and dealing with paperwork and shit."

"If that ain't the most sexist shit I've ever heard."

"Don't matter." He shrugged. "He'll be getting a hair cut tomorrow as you make your fucking menu."

"Your mouth Keohn." I rolled my eyes packing Kree bag.

"Pack his cup too, his annoying ass love drinking shit but can't hold a cup."

"He still need me for something." I smiled as Kee rolled his eyes.

~

"I'm tired, I'm tired." I repeated falling out of breath as Kreed heavy ass jumped on me.

"Chill, Kreonna in there." Kee grabbed him.

"Who the fuck is Kreonna?" Ice asked. "Spencer I know you ain't get pregnant by him again and I still ain't go half yet."

"I'll really punch you in ya shit." Kee said as I laughed getting up.

"I'm going to eat because I can't play with y'all anymore, y'all too energetic." I walked towards our table.

I sat down wondering what I wanted to eat, I didn't really have a taste for anything but I was hungry. I needed Kee to come here so he could help me pick something to eat, his choices was always good.

"We should've went to Chuck E. Cheese, they got the best wings and pizza." Ice baby mother, Sofie said.

"Seriously." Her friend, Bella, agreed.

"Aye baby, text the groupchat with Dylan and the rest of these niggas and tell em in about three hours we gon need change." Kee said.

"I got change, what you need it- nevermind." I shook my head catching on as he walked away.

"Ew." Bella scrunched her face up. 

"What?" I questioned.

"That bitch Dylan just ew." She shook his head drinking her juice. "I really hate everything about that bitch."

"Why?"

"She the type of bitch to fuck niggas in the same week, just dirty as hell. Her pussy really Kevin Gates that shit do not get tired, she need some real ass people in her life to tell her the shit she do not cute."

"How she gon have people in her life to tell her she doing bad when the only bitch she be around doing bad too?" Sofie added chuckling. 

"Esme at least making money and being on her grind but Dylan really out here not doing shit with her life. Fucking for money and allat like that shit is sad, she fucked her mother boyfriend too like shit is really crazy."