"Aight, you gon wear this." Keohn said pointing to the outfit he had on the bed.

"What are we doing for his third birthday?" I asked taking off my shorts to put on the ripped jeans he picked out.

"Shit, I don't know. We don't know no little kids or barely got friends with kids so it'll be pointless to have a party."

"You most definitely right about that." 

"We could just have something here, get a big cake with the marvels on it, could order out or you could cook and the little bit of kids that we do know could come."

"That's smart."

"You know what's not smart? You." He said making me furrow my eyebrows. "I told you to make your menu and you still haven't. I bought all the pans, containers, forks, spoons, allat and you still ain't do shit."

"Keohn, I told you not to buy that because I wasn't sure yet."

"You need a job so I don't understand."

"You need a job too."

"I have a job." He chuckled. "I'm a pharmacist girl."

"Boy the fuck bye!" I laughed.

"I'm serious though, have your menu for tomorrow or we finna have some problems."

"Alright dad."

"I swear to God you better be ready!" Kee yelled to Face.

"Is my name Kreed? Do I look 2 to you? Better suck my dick."

"No need to get so hostile guys." I chuckled brushing my hair. 

"This attached to your head?" Kee asked touching my hair.

"My wig was attached too." I looked at him blankly.

"I can't tell, I can't tell."

"Where Kreed?" I asked.

"Son probably drowning while y'all having the time of y'all lives in here." Face said making me go in the bathroom. 

"I honestly forgot I put him there." Kee chuckled as he sat in the water looking like he was bored.

"Keohn." I sighed grabbing his baby soap and rag.

"I do." He smiled trying to grab the rag.

"But I wanna wash you." I pouted.

"I do." He repeated snatching it out my hand as he started washing his self.

"Spence, stop treating him like a baby. That's a grown man." Kee smiled.

"He getting too old." I continued pouting. "He always want me to wash him."

"You really sound hurt." Kee chuckled.

"He eat on his own, use the potty, he dress his self, know his numbers, he's not going to need me for anything soon."

"Spencer, I swear to God if you start crying Imma smack the shit out of you."

"I'm not going to cry Keohn."

"So why ya eyes watering?" 

"The steam from the water making them sweat." I rolled my eyes.

"No the fuck you didn't." He busted out laughing. "Aye Face."

I sighed as Kree dipped the rag in the water to rinse his self off, once he tried to drink the water from the rag that's when I got him out. I wrapped the towel around him as I picked him up taking him to the room, I put a pull up on him just to be careful as I lotioned him down.