"Mike, what're you doing?" I ask him quietly. He continues packing, even with me on his back.

      "I'm going back to Cleveland," he deadpans, still crying. My eyes widen. He can't leave. In one week, Drew will be leaving. We can't loose another one of us, especially not now.

     "You can't even wait one week?" I turn him around. He shakes his head.

     "I...its about Patrick," he admits sadly, and I feel my heart drop. Patrick is one of the coolest kids out there. Hell, his first name is my middle name. He's already set up for success.

     "Oh Michael," I hug him again, and he hugs back before starting to sob uncontrollably again.

     "He... he had a seizure. I need to be there with him," he whispers while still sobbing.

      "Well, then let's go to Cleveland," I put my hands on his shoulders.

      "Let's?" he questions, and I nod.

     "I'm coming with you. You need moral support, and I'm not going to let you do this alone," as soon as I tell him this, he wraps his arms around me and cries into my shoulder.

      "Thank you Brady," is all he can get out.

      "I have to pack. I promise I'll be quick," he sniffles and nods. I quickly go to my room and shove a ton of random clothes into my suitcase like Michael did. I throw some other important stuff in there like a toothbrush and things along that line before rushing back over to Michael's room where he is fully packed now.

     "Are you ready?" he asks, wiping some tears away from under his eyes. I nod. He grabs his suitcase and drags it down the stairs, just like I do mine. The other three guys turn around to see us, and their eyes widen.

     "What's happening?" Chance asks, looking between the suitcases and us. Sergio looks skeptical, and Drew looks unfazed.

     "Mike and I are heading to Cleveland. Long story, I'll explain later," I tell him quickly. The Uber I called when I was packing pulls up to drive us to the airport.

     "But Michael's going with Drew next week," Chance tries to keep us from going, not knowing what's going on. Michael already went outside and is putting our stuff in the back of the car.

     "Going with Drew where?" Drew sits up, suddenly interested now that it involves him.

     "Sergio is going with Drew now. Michael needs to be back in Cleveland," I state the truth.

     "I am?" Sergio's eyes widen. I nod. Drew looks pissed off.

     "Where the hell am I going with Sergio, or originally Michael?" he demands to know.

     "I'll be alone?" Chance frowns. I never thought about that. Sergio is going off with Drew, and I'm going with Michael now. Chance is going to be left alone.

     "You can spend time with Brooklyn. You do miss her, after all," I point towards the tv where Mickey has now found everything but the glove balloon. Michael comes back inside after packing everything in the back of the car.

      "It'll be like we were never gone," I tell them. Michael runs around and hugs everyone. He tells Chance to tell Brooklyn he says hi, Sergio to take care of Drew, and Drew that he'll miss him. When Michael hugs Drew, Drew seems different. He seems confused, but a small smile creeps on his face.

      "I love you guys," I wave at them right before we walk out the door. Michael and I hop into the car and tell the driver to take us to the airport.

---

       And that brings us to now. The two of us are sitting outside the gate, about to hop on the first flight we could get to Cleveland. As soon as the lady announces our flight is boarding I stand up (along with a crying Michael. We walk over to the gate and board a plane that is going to take us far away from this Drew drama, but right into some more drama that neither of us are prepared for.

 We walk over to the gate and board a plane that is going to take us far away from this Drew drama, but right into some more drama that neither of us are prepared for

I put this picture everywhere but oh well

Okay, so these past five chapters set up all five of the stories in this series, not just this one, so it also sets up Twitter (Sergio), Letters (Michael), Wrong Number (Brady), and Wattpad (Chance). The story will start to revolve more around Drew now and around the whole prank calls aspect. 

This also may or may not be the last Michael and Brady appearance in individual book (ooops)

Thoughts on this chapter?

Also, I put up the first chapter of my 5SOS/ IRL story so if you guys want to check that out, that'd be awesome

Have a nice rest of your day