♅Haechan & Jisung: Rocky & Aqua♅

Comenzar desde el principio

I ran my hand back on my head, and I felt two fluffy, long, and pointy things there. I pulled one of them, and it really hurt. Then I felt something else that was out of order.

I felt something fluffy touch my arm. I felt on it, all the way to where the pain was in my backside before. I pulled on it too, and it definitely hurt. And, as if to make matters worse, I felt something poking my tongue. I put my finger in my mouth to find the source, but I ended up hurting my finger.

I spotted a mirror nearby and ran to it. I examined myself, and I knew that I would never be the same again.

The pointy things on my head were orange pointy ears with black tips, the fluffy thing that I felt of my arm was a huge orange fluffy tail with a black and white tip, and when I opened my mouth, I saw two fangs, although they weren't that long.

Then I noticed that my eyes were different. They weren't the same color anymore. Instead of the usual brown, they were a golden yellow.

"What...am I...?"

I mumbled to myself.

I suddenly heard Jisung's whimpering again, and I saw him sitting on the edge of another bed. I made my way towards him, and I realized that he was crying again.

"Jisung. What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"I'm...d-different..."

He said covering his eyes.

I suddenly realized what he meant. He had two small white ears on his head, one of which had a gold ring clipped in it on the side, along with a thin, white, fluffy tail. He was covering his eyes, which probably meant that they were different too.

"Jisung, let my see your eyes. Please"

He uncovered them slowly, and after a few seconds of hesitation, he opened them.

His eyes were totally different. His normally brown eyes, are now two different colors! His left eye was now light green, and his right eye was now light blue.

"Jisungie, it's ok. I think your eyes are really pretty~"

I smiled, trying to reassure him.

He simply just smiled timidly, and finally stopped crying.

I then spotted a window that we could get out from, but we'd have to go one at a time. I picked up Jisung and made our way to the window. I opened it and motioned Jisung to go out first, to which he did without a second thought.

I got out after him with no problems. As I was closing the window from the outside, I saw one of the men that kidnapped us come in the room. He saw me outside, and immediately ran out of the room, possibly to go get others.

I picked up Jisung, and ran away as fast as I could. I ran and I ran, until I didn't know where we were anymore. It looked like some neighborhood that I must've run into. I looked behind us to see if they were following us, but I saw nothing. Unfortunately, I also bumped into something, causing us to fall.

"Owwie..."

I heard Jisung whimper.